You know what today is?? ......it's sterile Saturday!!!

I'm not going to call folks names...there's enough name calling in that one already.

Plus I want to keep the dung off our porch...so, I'm hopefully done on this topic.

Differing opinion is healthy...bliss in common ignorance is dangerous.

I must have missed something.....:confused: That's fine. As has been said (or alluded to) The RHK Forum IS a place of civility and decorum and will remain so.
All Enjoy, All have Fun :)

Nah, you didn't miss anything Rubi. I dipped my toe into the dung that Michael referred to, wish I hadn't.

My weakness is I have a strong desire for justice and don't suffer fools well. I'm working on it ;)

Think I'll stay in our pool, the water is clean here :)

Oh, sweet pic BTW Chris!

Nah, you didn't miss anything Rubi. I dipped my toe into the dung that Michael referred to, wish I hadn't.

My weakness is I have a strong desire for justice and don't suffer fools well. I'm working on it ;)

Think I'll stay in our pool, the water is clean here :)

Oh, sweet pic BTW Chris!

Yes, my sentiments exactly and used similar verbage in communicating to Loyal Members who shared the history with me via PM/email.
Our water is indeed cool and refreshing here and Thanks to ALL you guys will remain so....:)

Great weekend here BTW - Good air and nice Weather

Yes, my sentiments exactly and used similar verbage in communicating to Loyal Members who shared the history with me via PM/email.
Our water is indeed cool and refreshing here and Thanks to ALL you guys will remain so....:)

Great weekend here BTW - Good air and nice Weather

Hanging out with family and friends on a blustery AK spring day and checking in with online friends from time to time!

Enjoy the weekend!

Here's an older pic that's been posted before, but it's sterile Saturday!

heavydutytoolspic1.jpg

Posting from the other side of the world, so it's actually Sunday, but it's still Saturday back home.

Some great sterile Saturday showings!! Real beauties that have been dressed nicely :thumbup:

I agree, the blue anodized xm's are quite phenomenal. Thanks for sharing those awesome pics! I'm sure it's hard to take a bad photo of an xm like that.

Pics suck...I need to wait until it cools down outside and take some photos that do these XMs justice...but here they are so far...

Back