You know you are a SAK-addict, when...

... you see the title of the movie "Snow White and the Huntsman" and think about Snowwhite using the Vic Huntsman for her EDC-tasks :eek:

When do you know?!

Haha! I love it. My moment was today when I bought an Old Cross Pioneer, less than a month after buying a new Pioneer.

When I realized that I had 70lbs of SAKs and 12 year old tennis shoes.......

Just one sad example.....

Sometimes I can't fall asleep because I'm internally debating Cellidor vs. Alox...Still haven't made up my mind so I carry one of each...

When you turn down an offer for an even trade for your Vic 1891 Replica Swiss Army Knife for a brand new in box Walther PPK .380 in blue steel.

When you turn down an offer for an even trade for your Vic 1891 Replica Swiss Army Knife for a brand new in box Walther PPK .380 in blue steel.

Man, that'd be a tough one.......be a thinker for sure. But I think you made the right call. I must be ill too. Lol.

Haha! I love it. My moment was today when I bought an Old Cross Pioneer, less than a month after buying a new Pioneer.

Congrats on the Old Cross Pioneer! Yeah, you're one sick puppy, Ben. (And you're making it hard for me not to break the 10th Commandment :D:eek::D).

- GT

Congrats on the Old Cross Pioneer! Yeah, you're one sick puppy, Ben. (And you're making it hard for me not to break the 10th Commandment ).
Then there was the bid I just won. Two undetermined Wengers, a OHT, a Classic, and one of those "CAK's". (Chinese Army Knives). That last one, and the American Camper MT are going to be gifted.;)

I just got a new keychain for my car. Instead of using one of the many Classics I already own (mandatory on all of my key chains), I NEEDED to buy a new SAK for the new keychain! :rolleyes:

When instead of counting sheep as you fall asleep you see a line of SAKs marching over a hill lol :D :thumbup: :cool:

F9vdFCRl.png

When you feel nacked without a swiss champ, farmer and a pocket tool chest on you when you leave the house or a climber in your PJ pocket and a tinker on the nightstand. Yes my addiction is that bad:)

Back