• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

You Name It - You Get It **Winner Selected**

I like the name, "Constant Companion". It looks like a knife that you'd like to have with you all the time.

That's an awesome blade! I didn't read all 12 pages of suggestions but the first thing that came to mind when I saw it was Eagle Claw

I've got a few, the last two are my favorites... that is a really nice knife you came up with, bet it sells really well for you.
The Steingass Squall (small and dangerous)
The Steingass S.U.K. (sport utility knife)
The Steingass Side-Kick (The knife that is Robin to your Batman, always pulls you out of a bind and is there when you need it)
The Steingass Sheepfinger (Just a play on the name sharpfinger)

It reminds me of the lower half of the skull of a Udanoceratops - so how about -> Udanocera - killer & sexy !!!

How about (depending on what spelling you think looks the best)

TuKan
or
TouKan
or
TooKan

Maybe add an "S" for "Short" or "Stout"

TuKanS or TuKan S.
TouKanS or TouKan S.
TooKanS or TooKan S.

wjswiger wrote: With my family originally being from West Virginia that looks like a blade my ancestors would've used while whipping up moonshine......I'd call it either the bootlegger or the mountaineer. Thanks.

Originally I said a couple days, but the response was overwhelming and I didn't want it to go to 13 pages!

My team of impartial judges have made their decision. Since we live in West Virginia they liked the Mountaineer. AND THE WINNER IS: wjswiger :thumbup: I dub thee the Steingass Mountaineer Utility.

Thanks for the great feedback fellas and thanks for the kind words. I've PM'd the lucky winner for his address.

Last edited:
Back