you tube videos

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
I'm hoping I'll be able to figure out how to put a video up on you tube. What I'd like to know is what would you guys like to see? I plan on another sharpening vid but I'm curious what would be a good subject to do a video about.
Thoughts/ideas?
Scott

Id like to see in hand demos of your Tuskers to better get an idea of size. Id like to see a video testing some of those newer super steels you are using, a sharpening demo is a must, and perhaps cord wrappin the PSKs....

Cant wait.

Hmmm, I would like to see a tour of the shop, I have always been curious
as to where your knives are created, it would be neat.
I agree on a sharpening thread, as well.
Maybe a walk through of all your current models, or the ones
you have in shop at least.
I am sure some others will chime in shortly.

Scott I would love to see some of your survival camping videos demonstrating making shelter and fire in winter time. A sharpening video is a must.

Mike

Scott I would love to see some of your survival camping videos demonstrating making shelter and fire in winter time. A sharpening video is a must.

Mike

Great idea!

Would also like to see chopping/cutting tests and maybe some size comparisons of each design...

Sharpening videos, your line up with in hand and side by side comparisoin, your shop, a breake down of your gear you carry on overnighters,

Great ideas guys. As soon as the weather breaks a bit. I'll work on putting something together.
Thanks
Scott

Step by step process of making a PSK. Cutting the O1, grinding out a PSK, heat treating it, quenching it, putting the handles on, putting the final edge on, making a sheath.

Sharpening techniques and the items you use and why. Basic use of a stone.

Skinning and proper methods.

Use in the field, as on trips.

Why you carry what you carry with you in the "field".

What knife gets the most use and why. In the shop, camping, hunting, fishing, at home etc.

I wanna see you taking down a tree with one of those Mother Tuskers too :D.

Maybe a short video, with your Buck collection, and what got you into knives in the first place.

Scott,
Glad to see you're gonna do this, I'm looking forward to seeing them and subscribing.:thumbup:
Iz

id like to see a shop tour, a sharpening video, maybe a knife making process video ,
also a walk thru of all you models you make i'd like to see this in a sticky thread too
as ive seen that some of the other custom makers have on their sub forums

frank

Back