Your Favorite Becker COMBO?

I like my BK9 and BK24 combo, but I'm thinking to get a BK15 instead of the 24 and pair it up with the 9, that should be cover pretty much any task I can throw at it.

I don't process a lot of wood. So for me its the 11 and 16. Great hunting combo.

My #15 & Custom #2 == one good for slicing & dicing and one for anything that comes along .... if I ever use that #2 .... lol

Bk9 and 16 or Bk10 and 14 depending on where I'm going, what I'm doing and how long I'm staying.

BK9 and BK16.

17701711766_b975e89666_b.jpg

19062942740_2e9b5d16a9_b.jpg

I think that would cover fine tasks and larger tasks fairly well.

New guy here with Beckers and have to say I like these two. The 5 in particular.........there's just something about it. Feels great in hand and seems like it can handle pretty much anything around camp. That said, I haven't taken either out for a trip yet but will do so shortly.........Mailman just showed up (on the 4th) and delivered my BK-10. Heck, am I becoming........a Beckerhead?

New guy here with Beckers and have to say I like these two. The 5 in particular.........there's just something about it. Feels great in hand and seems like it can handle pretty much anything around camp. That said, I haven't taken either out for a trip yet but will do so shortly.........Mailman just showed up (on the 4th) and delivered my BK-10. Heck, am I becoming........a Beckerhead?

Utah that 15 looks mighty fine. What's the handle material? Yeah there's not much you won't be able to do with those two marvelous blades. Make sure you post pics when you take those puppies out for some bush time!

Looks like bocote...I'm going to search for some of that soon. I have a 2/16/14 I want to match up.
Looks great man!

Eta: ok maybe it's not bocote, I'd really like to know!

Utah that 15 looks mighty fine. What's the handle material? Yeah there's not much you won't be able to do with those two marvelous blades. Make sure you post pics when you take those puppies out for some bush time!

Will do Bee. The scales on the 15 are spalted maple. BTW - just opened the box of my new BK10 and the thing is a beast. Going to mod the heck out of it (remove the ramp, curve the swedge, strip the coating, thin out the handle a bit and get some new micarta scales.) Then get 710 to make an all black kydex/leather sheath for it.

One more thing - I paid about $110 for the 5 and the 15 (before mods, of course.) To me that's incredible to get that much knife for those $.

Nice pair Utah_fish!

I only have one combo a 2 and a 15. I love both of them. The 2 has worked great knocking twigs and small knots off branches and prepping wood for a fire. The 15 excelled on cleaning up a couple/few deer last season and a few fish that have found there way into my cooler. I much prefer the trailing point style knife for working on and around flesh, skin and bones.

Back