Your favorite tomahawk?

Ya need to use it! Scuff up that bluing a little! Devin likes to see his hawks being used. He knows a lot of people buy them for their collections. My Warbeast impressed him when he saw it about 3 years after I bought it and wanted to get a handle wrapped. It's seen some use, and a little abuse.

I have a 2Hawks Longhunter that is my favorite. Bought it from Devin years ago at a local gun show. It's been on many adventures and the finish is starting to be just right. I also have an Old Reliable I picked up from Track of the Wolf about 25 years ago, it's pretty nice hawk that sticks well too.

Ya need to use it! Scuff up that bluing a little! Devin likes to see his hawks being used. He knows a lot of people buy them for their collections. My Warbeast impressed him when he saw it about 3 years after I bought it and wanted to get a handle wrapped. It's seen some use, and a little abuse.
Been on the go a lot and haven't had the opportunity to. Really looking forward to going camping and putting it to use.

I have a few CS hawks and favor the Norse, followed closely by the Frontier. I wish I’d left my Frontier handle longer, but at the time I was interested more in making it compact in size. Now 3-4 more inches in handle length doesn’t seem like such a hinderence it once did. Live and learn. I have a Trail Hawk but never did take to it, the narrow bit was limiting imo.

Last edited:
I have the most field time with my RMJ Shrike, but for recreational use, I still really like Cold Steel's Frontier hawk. I have a Winged Wearables Empress inbound that will be a departure from normal hawks...and with concealment carry in mind🤔

My son will be getting a Winkler Sayoc RnD (with spike) as a graduation present from both his SWAT school and Infantry BOLC school...

ROCK6

I have most of CS's hawks and axes. Currently the Weeping Heart hawk is my favorite all rounder being light while maintaining a relatively large cutting edge. The Weeping Heart or Viking Battle Axe (not the hand axe or the Dane style) would be my choice for use as a weapon. The axe gang hatchet is an absolute chopping beast for it's size and would be my choice for utility work. The spontoon style hawks are really cool, of the two, I prefer the diamond style.

But honestly it's tough to pick a favorite..I love them all!

I have the most field time with my RMJ Shrike, but for recreational use, I still really like Cold Steel's Frontier hawk. I have a Winged Wearables Empress inbound that will be a departure from normal hawks...and with concealment carry in mind🤔

My son will be getting a Winkler Sayoc RnD (with spike) as a graduation present from both his SWAT school and Infantry BOLC school...

ROCK6

Sweet collection!

Back