Your ideal BH patch?

What would be the coolest thing/s you'd like to see on an Official BeckerHead patch?

I'd take;
  • A BKT logo over the text 'Official Beckerhead'
  • The BKT logo over enough empty space to get your own BH# put in, or just 'BECKERHEAD' over a # with empty space
  • A skull and crossbones except it's a moose head silhouette over two crossed BK2's (jk, maybe that can just be Moose's)
  • Something with both the BKT logo and the Blade Forums logo

There's nothing official about this thread I was just thinking about how much I'd like a BH patch then I started thinking about what I'd want on it. So nothing you post here will likely impact anything about the patch.

moosebones.png

Couldn't help it. Mocked that up in like thirty seconds with a couple google images search (btw the crossed BK9's were found here through google search in the warriors sig thread, but the credit for them goes to JarodMichael he posted them there http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/855259-Beckerhead-BK-Series-Sig-Silhouettes/page2).

I want a giant back patch with all the beckerheads names and numbers on it. ;)

I never really thought much about it. I like your ideas though,heck I even like the moose and BK9's.

Though I'm not a BeckerHead yet, I think room for the addition of each BeckerHeads # would be a good thing, along with a crossed machax and brute, with a patrol machete up the middle of the the other two.

I also think that both the BK&T and the BFC logos should be included, because without either of those, the BH society would not exist.

Last edited:
I also think that both the BFC logos should be included, because without either of those, the BH society would not exist.

We would create our own forum...........BECKERHEAD FORUM

Why not make it simple and just have a patch that says BECKERHEADS, if you guys are wanting a patch with your number on it
most likely it will never happen, the designer/maker would have to switch for each patch and that would cost way more then
any one would prob pay.

We would create our own forum...........BECKERHEAD FORUM

Why not make it simple and just have a patch that says BECKERHEADS, if you guys are wanting a patch with your number on it
most likely it will never happen, the designer/maker would have to switch for each patch and that would cost way more then
any one would prob pay.

That's why I'm fine with having just like a blank space to get the number put in. Having that done would be like 5 bucks or something at the mall, I'd be happy to get that done myself.

Doesn't mater too much to me. I like the muted colors though. Olive drab, of course.

The patch Dawson Bob did is, IMO, the best one I have seen yet.

Beckerhead_patch_1a4.jpg

They can just leave a space for the number to go and Moose can write em in with a permanent marker........:p

How Beckerhead top rockers, MC style!

I think it would look cheesy to have a spot where you write in your number on a patch. design should be sweet and simple like that esee patches.

My ideal one is the one that'll be in-hand. Whatever they're generous enough to make, I'm happy with.

I had a friend do a drawing for me, of a Jolly Roger Moose, it was going to be my back piece, until I started my mantle. So, it still might get put on me somewhere, not sure yet.

I would love a patch that looked like that.

The ones we are getting look pretty damn good, IMO. Plus, we got BKT/Kabar Logo'd patches as well, so if you don't want a BH patch, there is an alternative.

Moose

Anything at all would be good enough for me, I won't complain about anything they are willing to go through the trouble of getting made for us (whether it's gratis or not). I just thought it would be fun to day dream about it. And as far as it looking cheesy having a space to 'write' in your number, that would be cheesy. But having a space to get your number 'embroidered' on might look nice, especially because we are after all a modding community. Orangish Duck Tape could get his embroidered in orange lettering, etc. whatever. We'd all have the same patch essentially but we'd all have made it our own ourselves (just like most of our knives).

So...unclear. Is a patch being made or just kicked around. I have a guy. Patches, shirts, window stickers....may already be covered, but if not, he's good fast and cheap (never see all three). I am a ways from a number, I think but glad to help if needed.

So...unclear. Is a patch being made or just kicked around. I have a guy. Patches, shirts, window stickers....may already be covered, but if not, he's good fast and cheap (never see all three). I am a ways from a number, I think but glad to help if needed.

They are working on patches right now I'm pretty sure. This thread is just to kick around stuff that we think would be cool looking on our BH patches. Looks like you're well on your way maybe you'll make it in before the patches go out.

BK silhouette in the middle rocked around the top BECKERHEAD and rocked around the bottom BK&T

BK&T logo with a space under the T for a velco (excuse me, 'hook & loop') BH number where the Ka-Bar is on the knives.

The whole skull imagery thing is totally baffling to me.
No pirate references here either, but I'd like to see a Jolly Mooser fer giggles.

-Daizee

Last edited:
the patch should say "no whiners" in latin :>

Back