Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Will Power

Gold Member
Thought it might be nice to have a thread where we can show and tell a bit about our latest arrival. Got this Böker Germany Stockman in carbon, yesterday. Delighted with it, great snap,well finished and only a barely discernible gap. Smooth Yellow Bone and at 3.25" a fine compact but not dinky pattern. It's about GEC Conductor size.

I'm heading to the Badger Knife Show today so hopefully I'll have something to post when I get back, planning a stop at Ken Ericksons table for sure.

I had to stop and think about this for a bit … seems like it's been a loooong time since I've had a new knife. At any rate, my newest is the TK Cuban shown here between a White Owl and a Conductor. I made the pen blade into a coping blade shortly after I got it, which looks to be around the middle of December according to the date on the pic. I've got an Esquire coming that should be here in the next few days, but for now the #53 is my newest.

On a much more important note, it's great to see you (finally) posting pics, Will!!! :D

-Keith

Here are my last four, with two GECs, a Schrade Walden and a Weidmannsheil.

DiamondHJ_zpsb10a9baa.jpg~original

osage81open_zps9624c114.jpg~original

SW881Yopenall_zps350c133b.jpg~original

JMstagopen_zps8f02c008.jpg~original

Really bad picture of a really nice knife...I'll have to try and get some better ones later on. Picked this up from Ken at the Badger Knife Show today, it's going into immediate EDC duty. You can see Ken's really nice pig skin knife pouches that he makes too, a really nice bonus when buying one of his knives. It's unlikely this knife will be seeing much of the pouch, I slipped the knife right into my pocket as I left his table, but it's a great little pouch to have and it's really cool that Ken makes them to go with his knvies.

EB92741A-A6C3-4FC7-9D92-ADB5D98FCDC4.jpg

Walked down to check my mail after I posted here earlier, and found this waiting for me. So scratch the TK Cuban, this is my newest knife: ;)

I just received a Schatt & Morgan Teardrop single blade folder wearing Buffalo Horn handles with a pearl keystone shield. The knife is 3 7/8" closed.
Also just received a Queen Dan Burke Trapper. 3 1/2" closed.

Schatt & Morgan Teardrop.....

Queen Dan Burke Trapper.....

Last edited:
^^^^ That's a real beauty Pertinux. I'm going to 2 knife shows and an estate sale this weekend. Probably won't come home empty handed.
Bob

Just received this jigged micarta shadow Rounder from Jerry Halfrich yesterday:
BFB18820-F2D5-438C-825A-026391380241.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thought it might be nice to have a thread where we can show and tell a bit about our latest arrival. Got this Böker Germany Stockman in carbon, yesterday. Delighted with it, great snap,well finished and only a barely discernible gap. Smooth Yellow Bone and at 3.25" a fine compact but not dinky pattern. It's about GEC Conductor size.

My fiance got me that same knife last Christmas & it has become one of my most carried I really do love that knife! :) Here is a picture of mine then I will also post a couple pictures of a Schrade that just came in the mail today actually.

Schrade 12OT that came today

Back