Your Order Has Shipped!

I will briefly interrupt the show with a photo of the knife I bought for my Dad. It arrived today.
Fiji Orangewood Scales

Shes a beauty! Thanks for the pics!

Wow...Things seem a bit tense lately.

Anyway CAPCASE...I like that knife! Cool ya got that for your pop.
And, I like that style sheath too.

Happy Birthday America...

I am very tense, now I don't know if I should chance another order with a BG-42 blade! AND now do I go with Rams horn handles? Buffalo? Koa? Fiji orange wood? Elk antler? Or walnut??? :eek: I am overwhelmed! ;)

Oh, happy fourth everyone! Don't anybody blow off any fingers or lose any eyes :D

(and if you do please post some pics) :D

Capcase, what steel is that?

I can't see any markings, and the info on custom shoppe offerings has been unreliable lately.

Looks like you got some engraving on the blade.

I am very tense, now I don't know if I should chance another order with a BG-42 blade!

Why worry? If a knife comes with the wrong blade, you send it back and they put the right blade on it.

This is not a big problem.

Starting in 2009 ALL Buck 110's will come with hot pink scales and a Michael Jackson signature blade etch........

:D

You have *got to be* sh***ing me!!! :eek:

SMpinkprlFoldhuntBrasBol_1.jpg

Are you psychic??? Or is this one of Jennifer_B's Buck knives??? :confused:

Heh..."It is new and never been used, sharpened or carried. It is 4 3/4 inches long closed. This is a Classic Lockback Folding Knife with a 420HC Stainless Steel Clip Point Blade, and the Tang is Stamped with BUCK 110-1 U.S.A. The Handles are Custom Pink Pearl Corelon with Brass Bolsters. It comes with a Lifetime Warranty. Included with this knife is a Genuine Black Leather Folding Belt Sheath. The Sheath is BUCK Knives 110 Embossed."

But no signature... :(

But no signature... :(

Early prototype, might be a rare collectible someday!!!

I like how they claim that it has a lifetime warranty, I emailed that seller last week to ask who warranties those Corelon rehandle jobs and go this reply.

"Thanks for checking with me! Buck, the manufacturer, provides the Lifetime Warranty. "

Why worry? If a knife comes with the wrong blade, you send it back and they put the right blade on it.

This is not a big problem.

:eek: That would be like sending back your first born!!!! :eek:

:D

Actually My good friend (gd526) Dave, informed me I missed a few knives on Larry Odens consignment list, so the custom shop order is on hold for the mean time. With the prices Larry had again, I couldnt pass on 4 of them! I will keep saving for the custom now. Maybe by then BG-42 will be on the site! ;)

Capcase, what steel is that?

I can't see any markings, and the info on custom shoppe offerings has been unreliable lately.

Looks like you got some engraving on the blade.

For my Dad's knife I decided to go with the 420HC mirror polished blade. He is not into the different steel types plus he probably won't use this knife. I have given him a Cabela's Alaskan Guide 110 that he does use though. His name is engraved on the blade. Unfortunately, I was unable to get the light right to make it clear.

I got back from vacation today and my CS 110 was waiting for me. I have no complaints. The ram horn looks great and the s30v is sharp as heck. I do think that it is time for another rudderjt sheath. It will be a user.

I got back from vacation today and my CS 110 was waiting for me. I have no complaints. The ram horn looks great and the s30v is sharp as heck. I do think that it is time for another rudderjt sheath. It will be a user.

You post this without pics!!!!!!!!!!! :D I need some more persuasion ;)

Since you asked so nicely....
Click it

Here's a bonus pic!!! I stopped by Cabelas in Maine. When paying for the AG, my wife said "Don't you already have one like that?". I replied, "Yes honey, I do have one like it." I'm just not sure which "ONE" she meant!

NICE pics tony! Thank you!

That is some gorgeous Rams horn!

I need to go to Bucks site and redesign one ;)

Nice AG 110 as well ;)

Back