Your own physical reaction to having had the vaccine shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felt way worse with shingles vax than COVID
Had first shingles shot a few weeks ago and my reaction wasn't as bad as the 2nd covid shot, but worse than the first covid shot (both were moderna).

Had first shingles shot a few weeks ago and my reaction wasn't as bad as the 2nd covid shot, but worse than the first covid shot (both were moderna).

I've had 2 shingles shots, 2 pneumonia shots, 5 covid shots and a flu shot every year since I was around 30.

I've also had other shots for things like tetanus, Hep A/B, polio, MMR, Tdap & typhoid prior to travel.

No reactions, except a sore arm for awhile for some them.

Guess I'm just not sensitive to "shots" which is why I always get them, whenever they're "recommended."

Last edited:
Had #4 a few days ago. Phizer bivalent booster. Had the seasonal flu vaccine at the same time.
Sore arms the next day.
That’s all.

FWIW, I've had COVID once that I know of, after the first two doses. I felt crappy for a few days from that, mostly wanted to stay in bed. I hate being sick.

I would like to know from all the vaccinated in this thread how they feel about the recent information that came out from Pfizer. That information state that they never tested it for immunity. It came out that they never really tested it at all

So wrong it hurts

I would like to know from all the vaccinated in this thread how they feel about the recent information that came out from Pfizer. That information state that they never tested it for immunity. It came out that they never really tested it at all

The vax was designed to "prevent" acquiring the disease which is what all vaccines do.

Don't think any vaccine is desgined to "prevent" transmission of the disease. How could it do that? Once infected w/a disease (whatever it is), all bets are off and anyone who is infected can transmit it to anyone who's not.

If no different for C19. So, what's the big deal? 🤔

So wrong it hurts

Really? The best you could come up with is factcheck.org? There's literally a video going around from one of the top people at Pfizer. She was asked if the vaccine was ever tested for immunity and effectiveness. She flat out said no!

The vax was designed to "prevent" acquiring the disease which is what all vaccines do.

Don't think any vaccine is desgined to "prevent" transmission of the disease. How could it do that? Once infected w/a disease (whatever it is), all bets are off and anyone who is infected can transmit it to anyone who's not.

If no different for C19. So, what's the big deal? 🤔
The bottom line is this vaccine wasn't tested for much of anything! The people who are getting it are the test! That's being proven more and more every day. Not to mention there is a video going around of a top executive from Pfizer being asked if it was ever tested for efficacy and immunity. She replied no!

I seriously doubt this. No one (including the CDC) would approve a vax if it was not at least studied for efficacy.
See this is where you're confused! And you probably should have done a little bit more research. Because it's not approved for from the CDC or the FDA. In order for it to be a vaccine it has to go through years of testing, which it hasn't. It was only approved for eua which stands for emergency use authorization. Now let's also not forget that organizations like the CDC and WHO are funded by big pharma. They had to get the eua approved to protect anybody given this clot shot from being sued. I will link the video I am talking about with the director from Pfizer stating that it was not tested!!!! I REPEAT NOT TESTED!!!! Then you can tell your fact checkers to shove it!

Just got another booster today. Fewer probs each time. When I did get COVID a couple of months ago, it was mild, likely due to the vax. I usually get quite ill when I catch a virus so I'm thankful I had this vaccine.

Zieg

Just got another booster today. Fewer probs each time. When I did get COVID a couple of months ago, it was mild, likely due to the vax. I usually get quite ill when I catch a virus so I'm thankful I had this vaccine.

Zieg
Did you watch the video? According to Lord Fauci the vaccine was supposed to STOP COVID IN ITS TRACKS. He was so bold to even say YOU WONT GET COVID or ABLE TO TRANSMIT IT! At what point are they going to stop moving the goalposts? At some point through all of this the jabbed are going to feel mighty deceived. Yet they keep rolling up their sleeves for more poison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back