Your Reviews Built Fiddleback Forge

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
Every once in a while I like to remind folks about our 10% discount for posting a review of our knives in other forums. The fact is that this business was built on your word of mouth and your enthusiasm for our knives. Not only are y'all our treasured customer base, but you are also our most valuable, and absolutely essential marketing strategy. Not only are your reviews the most important marketing tool we have, but they are generally excellent reads.

In order to encourage more threads and more reviews we offer the 10% discount on the next Fiddleback purchase after you've posted a review somewhere on the net. It could be around Bladeforums, like the outdoor equipment review section or the cooking section, or the martial arts sections, or it could be at an entirely different forum. Its up to you. We also leave the calculating of your discounts up to you as well.

In the future, when you post a thread, please e-mail a link to andy at fiddlebackforge dot com and I will post it in a stickey thread at the top of the forum.

Also, please accept our gratitude for your support and enthusiasm for our knives. I'm always blown away to see you having fun using our tools. You are all very important to us here. You've helped us create 11 American manufacturing jobs, and we thank you for everything you do.

That was a great review! Thanks Danny!

Ok. Who has a bow legged joe for me?

Back