Your ugliest rat....

Well now that the orginal line is gone and we're all waiting for the new line up(i hope they have scales) Whats the most beat up rat in your collection?

Mine is my HR. Its stripped, blunted tip. Been batoned through lots of wood, dropped in mud, rocks, opened many beers, used as a hand hold to climb out of the way from a sliding freezer. Its still kicking. Just used it on more wood.

Here's to the old line up.

I love my HR.

Well, it would have been my RW but I stripped it, bought an OD RW later, then sold the satin.

Now? My Howling Rat too. It's in my EDC bag and I've used it on some embarrassing things. I've also shocked some people about the abilities of SRKW with this lil edc blade. The HR doesn't get a lot of press, but it is one ever-so-humble amazing knife. A Tac-HR (like the RW & RM) sure would have been nice... :rolleyes:

Now, say Tac-Howler three times and watch Troy appear like magic! :D

IM001399.jpg

Y'all are really slacking. This thread is worthless w/o pics. :rolleyes: :D

Paddling_man said:
Now, say Tac-Howler three times and watch Troy appear like magic! :D

Huh? Wha? :confused: :confused:

Now stop teasing me like that!! :grumpy: ;)

Hmm, my Bog Dog looks like it's new. I've used it to carve up a pig, chop frozen meat and bone, and carpentry (couldn't find my wood shaver). I know I don't beat my knife up like you guys, but it's the best user I have up to date (including my Busse).

Hmm...My Rat Shaker 2 has seen a lot of work. So Has My Rat Tail...

My Most beat rat would be my Ratchet. Use it for everything.

This year though my RW will be with me on every camping trip...I will show no mercy...:thumbup: It will earn it's keep this year....

:D

Mine is my Ratweiler. :D

sharpen02.jpg

Keep the pics and stories coming!! :thumbup:

:D

since ive been at college forever so i dont get to play with my swamp rats as much as id like but my CT is the "ugliest"...although i kinda find her sexy...

Picture3105.jpg

leatherman said:
You guys USE your Rats!!??!!?? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:p
It's either that or my Busse's !!!! :eek: :eek:

My "ugliest rat" is my A2T Ratchet.. It's not really all that ugly per say, more than it's turnin' into a nudist. What with the finish comin' off it.. :(

leatherman said:
You guys USE your Rats!!??!!?? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:p

You should see my ARK. Its naked, lost some tip, a few nicks out of the serrations....but its still razor sharp with factory edge. After the abuse I put it through tells me what I paid for.

My HR is a bit more used. Some handle scruffed up good, no orginal tip, no coating, no more factory grind. I love them both!

The factory sheath.........well it was strong enough to suspend me at work when I fell off a ladder. Wrapped right around a pole some how and kept me there. Course now its dead, and I need a new one. I think the factory sheaths are pretty tough themselves. Suppose to hold my knife and it kept my head from pavement.

rat-daddy.jpg

my only rat right now, and I think it is beautiful.
There will be much less finish on it come nice camping weather. It will be major batoning time.:thumbup:

Schuey2002 said:
It's either that or my Busse's !!!! :eek: :eek:

Well, there ya go, didt ya hear the latest? ;) The Rats are the safe queens and the Busse's are the users! :D :cool: :p

LOL!

It's getting to the point where Blade Babe should start to crank out her own line of knives that we can use...!! :eek: :eek: :D

Damn, they are even more beautiful when well used.:D

I should have ordered that CT before all of this, but I had no idea. Steadily slamming my head on my desk.

Back