Youtube Reviewers/Channels

I enjoy all the previous mentioned, Jim Skelton has some awesome vids, he sounds like a pro at it!

I like smokeeater, jim skelton, xxx, jdavis, cutlerylover, and i have 1 more guy but i forgot.

Cutlerylover is probably my favorite. Nutnfancy is long winded and dorky but I find myself watching his vids sometimes. X4CTO is too much of a goofball and I just can't sit through an entire video of his.

I don't really subscribe to specific reviewers except for cutlerylover, I usually just search for the specific knife I'm interested in and watch a handful of videos on that knife.

Nutnfancy. He's a self-important blowhard, but he also has real passion and enthusiasm that make his takes interesting. Its fun to watch people who are enthusiastic about their toys. Most reviewers have more pauses, bad audio and "uh . . ." than content, and to me that's a real snooze fest.

I enjoy a couple of international guys: Virtuovice and Stefan Schmalhaus

Virtuovoice as he actually uses his knifes.

Yeah his reviews are incredibly informative and detailed. Probably the best reviewer for true knife nuts.

I must say though I also like Nutnfancy alot, he can be long winded and I guess he rubs some people the wrong way but he does make alot of good points and he is a real knife user as opposed to someone who just sits at home fondling expensive folders.

Back