YOWZA!!! Busse Limited Edition HOGFSH

Status
Not open for further replies.
idahoskunk said:
get yur camera fixed while you're gone, i still want to see a pic..... :yawn:

You want a pic, ok I'll send you a pic the likes of which you've never seen.

sure glad he didn't say a pic of the knife

well get yur ass off vacation and get back to producing on these forums!

ssheeeeeeesh :rolleyes:

Love the knife as I've said, but the uneducated newbie I am, I'm still unsure how much bigger/heavier this is compared to a SFNO. Can someone tell me? and Mr Skunk, I know you are a fan of the SJ's, can you share ant pics of a new one? :confused:

raptnblue said:
Love the knife as I've said, but the uneducated newbie I am, I'm still unsure how much bigger/heavier this is compared to a SFNO. Can someone tell me? and Mr Skunk, I know you are a fan of the SJ's, can you share ant pics of a new one? :confused:

Wish I could help, I haven't handled a SFNO in quite some time. The weight though is sure to be quite a bit more since the thickness alone is so different and it's a larger knife overall.

Oh well.....GET...BACK...UP...THERE! :D

raptnblue said:

These are my personal observations. The SFNO is very comfortable in the hand and has a great balence for detailed cutting as well as for light chopping. My SFNO is .220 so it is a great knife for its size and weight. My HOG FSH (they are 5/16s) is very comfortable, very secure in the hand and offers the advantage of dual handle positions. The HOG FSH is a massive knife when you pick it up but still can be used for detailed cutting. The magnum slabs also fit really well in my hands (small to medium). You won't regret getting it, these things are beasts (and still manageable)! :thumbup:

Cobalt said:
my feelings exactly

Lets see what I can do for those Hogs who really want this blade. Hmmmm...ah! I think I may have something in mind :)

I can't believe I'm going to do this, must be the "GIVER" in me :D

Say good-bye to the original price of $597 and hello to $547 :eek: :eek:

So lets review what you're getting for this unbelievable price...

• Discontinued Limited Edition FSH
  • Bills Custom Case (fitted)
  • Priority Mail Shipping

I'm flying out in a few hours so the next ship date will be 10/15.

Sold. Jeez, what am I thinking. Actually, since Rockjock has taken the Fishy Variant out of my comfort range, this is a pretty good swap for me.

Rick - I'll take it!

rbmcmjr said:
Sold. Jeez, what am I thinking.

Rick - I'll take it!

She is all yours, make sure to wear a back brace when handling...this a boat load of INFI :D

Email coming your way...

rbmcmjr said:
Sold. Jeez, what am I thinking. Actually, since Rockjock has taken the Fishy Variant out of my comfort range, this is a pretty good swap for me.

Rick - I'll take it!

Way to go rbmcmjr! That's a hell of a price for that beast of a knife. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back