Yvsa, any medical updates?

Hi Frank, et al:

Thanks for asking but no I'm still in limbo it seems. My neurosurgeon's nurse, Ginny, did call me today to tell me she wasn't ignoring me, it was just that she was waiting on the doctor to answer the questions I had so she could return them to me via email.
The helluvit is, is that my neurosurgeon is one of Tulsa's best and so is incredibly busy so I can understand, whether I like it or not is a different story. :(
I did tell Ginny that as time goes by the questions are becoming less and less important.
Also a week ago today, Friday 18th Sept., I called my neurosurgeon's scheduling nurse and told her to go ahead and get my Milogram and CT Scan set up so we can get the ball in motion.
All I know is that at this point in time I'm ready no matter the consequences!:thumbup: :rolleyes: ;) :D

:rolleyes:And we're all sending up smoke and prayers at a fearsome rate.;)

That neurosurgeon had best be in top form.:grumpy:

:rolleyes:And we're all sending up smoke and prayers at a fearsome rate.;)

-True Dat! Keep us posted as best you can, but please know we're pullin' for you, with or without any updates. :thumbup:

Thanks fellows I know y'all are and all smoke, prayers, and song is good and very much appreciated!

It's kinda funny in a strange sorta way but the week before last we had the TLLL system here with us as our daughter had gone too Seattle for the week and with having a laser treatment every day I had a half way decent week, which was not only very, very, nice but *Extremely Nice!!!!!* :eek: :thumbup: :cool: :D

Edit:
I'm really hoping I'll get a call from Jackie, my neurosurgeon's scheduling nurse, tomorrow telling me she's set up a time for me too have the Milogram and CT Scan!!!!! :D

Back