Yvsa B-day

Many Thanks all y'all!!!!:thumbup: :cool: :D ;) Unfortunately today wasn't all that it could've been but I still managed to go out with my sweet Barbie for dinner. Had the Combo Platter at the Whiteriver Fish Market.
All they do is fish and associated mollusks and water bugs such as shrimp and crawfish, when they're in season.:D

And no one could've asked for a better day weatherwise except maybe for wishing it were a little cooler. The thermometer topped out at 93* here today!!!!
My Uwinv Robert told me it was 97* down in his neck of the woods. These are the end of June temps and shouldn't be seen on the first day of March!!!! :mad: ;)

And Norm, today was the *Big Double Six* day.
It's in *My Plans* to make it to at least the end of the year 2012 as that's the year the Aztec Calendar runs out and it's supposedly gonna be the end of the world on that day and I'd really like to hang around until then anyway.;) :D :cool:
Many Thanks Again all y'all!!!!

2012 ? sure Yvsa you are going to make it and more. With your back getting better, you just got up and running ! :D

Yvsa, it's your Bday! Happy Birthday, and here's to many more to come!

Chris

Yvsa said:
And Norm, today was the *Big Double Six* day.
It's in *My Plans* to make it to at least the end of the year 2012 as that's the year the Aztec Calendar runs out and it's supposedly gonna be the end of the world on that day and I'd really like to hang around until then anyway.;) :D :cool:
Many Thanks Again all y'all!!!!

Well, I'll see you there at the end of the world then Yvsa! I wouldn't want to miss that one...:D Hell, you'll just be getting into top form by the time that rolls around.

Glad you had a good day and hope it cools off a bit for you.

Norm

Hey, Yvsa, just as with Yangdu's posts, I'm a day late and a dollar short, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY anyway.:D :D

Belated Happy Birthday !!!
and many happy returns of the day !!!

...."2012 .... the year the Aztec Calendar runs out and it's supposedly gonna be the end of the world." :eek:
That's food for thought ! :eek:

Hope the Birthday was a good one. I met a lady a few ago who was 105, just think you got 40 years to catch up to that!! You are young enough to been her grandson. There, I hope that makes you feel young and ready for many more good years.

Back