• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Zero Tolerance 0777M390BLK Limited Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right you're not dreaming, there will be a Zero Tolerance 0777M390BLK.

We will be receiving a shipment of the 0777M390BLK at the end of the week/ early next week.
There will be around 150 of these made so this will be the most limited variation of the 0777:D.

This 0777 will feature an M390 blade that is DLC coated.

We are trying something different this time around. We usually do not take pre-orders, however, they will be available on our website and you will have the option of purchasing them now for the full price (no down payment) and they will be shipped out to you once they get in my hands. We expect to ship them out beginning next week 9/16.

Go get em!!

Thanks, Matt

http://www.houseofblades.com/zero-tolerance-0777m390blk-limited-edition/all-items/

Just ordered one!! (Ft Lauderdale)
Can't wait for you to get them in your hands.......so you can ship it asap......;)
Thanks for any update.

Hm...sounds interesting. I picked one up since I'll never be able to afford a composite variant, maybe someone will swap me for their plain M390 :)

Will these LE be numbered? If so, hopefully you can send out the serial matching the order number. :cool:

Dang it, went ahead and hit the button. Hope they look as nice as the other Blk models!

Photos? There isn't one on the link

No pics yet since these aren't in my hands yet.
Once they come in I'll post a few pics: ;)

Thanks to everyone that ordered so far. I am extremely excited about this particular 0777.
I love all black knives!!
-Matt

I would love to get my hands on a satin blade, but this price is too good to pass up, i gotta order one!

EDITED TO ADD:

Thanks House of Blades!!!!! I just put my order in for one! I cant wait.

Last edited:
Placed my order for the all-black 0777M390BLK. Thanks for the very reasonable price.

Hoping for a black pivot screw. No pictures.

Are the 150 exclusive to House of Blades? I just placed an order and am curious on the likelihood of being able to receive one.

Are the 150 exclusive to House of Blades? I just placed an order and am curious on the likelihood of being able to receive one.

If you placed the order you should be good to go. Right now, they're sold out (out of stock) and you can't add it to the cart.

Man those went fast!
On another thread, KAI said they are a HOB only and that they will be sequentially serial numbered. Pretty cool. Glad I got in on that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back