Zero Tolerance Current/Upcoming/Discontinued Models

Torn on this. Glad they ditched the stainless steel liner on the show side, really like the cf which ZT always does a great job on….just perplexing why they would use m390 which is basically 20cv which is used on the production version. Really wish they would have used magnacut like they did on the recent 0562 sprint. Blade finish is nice but the $420 price tag sorta stings.
Was looking at a picture on KC, and it looks like it still has a liner underneath the CF scale :-/
Which makes sense if they wanted to keep all the hardware the same, but it kinda bothers me aesthetically, having one side noticeably thicker than the other.
52120575-8FE6-4957-9CF4-BB6EC6E0BD07.jpeg

Was looking at a picture on KC, and it looks like it still has a liner underneath the CF scale :-/
Which makes sense if they wanted to keep all the hardware the same, but it kinda bothers me aesthetically, having one side noticeably thicker than the other.
View attachment 2552552
Well that sucks…..it would be nice if ZT did like Spyderco with their CQI program where they update/improve their knives. The 0562cf/0308 don’t need a liner on the show side. I would love it if the 0350, 0357 & especially the 0770cf ditched the speedsafe and went to the KVT bearing system. Heck I would have loved a 0566cf with a ti lock side and KVT bearings. Instead it got discontinued.

Was just looking at Skiff bearings for another knife, and I saw they finally offer aftermarket bearings for the 0452 and the 0562…and I would imagine all the others that run on the Blue KVT bearings (0801 and 0560 come to mind).
I ordered 3 sets to try them out, I am pretty stoked about this.

Back