• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Zero Tolerance Factory Blem Sale

Pmt sent for a 0200KWST- CE Satin.

Thanks for the quick responses to emails over the holiday weekend.

Awesome service. Had questions answered and sale completed on a holiday,recieved the knife exactly 3 days later on the other side of the country.

I was able to notice the blem as soon as I opened it only because it happened to be exactly where I looked when I first opened the knife, but I'm actually very happy about that. Now I know what it is and don't have to wonder. Its a tiny spec mssing from the coloration on the tiger stripes beside the thumb stud no bigger than a pin head. Grey DLC is stil under it. Blade is 100% centered and lock up is perfect.

Honestly the flaw is so small I wouldn't return it if bought NIB. I've gotten worse flaws straight out of the box from other companies.

big A+ and will buy again!

Dave,
I'll take an 0650. L.E. ID /Proof will be emailed to you.
Thanks
traumadoc

Any 300/301 blems left? Will papal immediately if you do
Thanks, Sarge
Great website too, will be there often to see.what you have!

Last edited:
Just in case anyone else looks in here, I emailed Kershawguy a few days ago and there are no more ZT0500s available.

Back