Zero Tolerence 0300

I recently purchased a Zero Tolerence model 300 assisted opening knife from Howes Knife Shop. First off thanks Jim for the great service and lightening fast shipping. I received this knife from Jim and right out of the box I thought, this is a big knife, but the more you handle and use the knife you forget how big it is. The ZT300 is an awesome knife, it's as tough as nails, it just screams confidence, this is one knife you would never have to worry about using wether it's in bushcraft, at work, or around the house as an edc. I've been edc'ing it for about two weeks now and even with it's big size I don't even notice it in my pocket. When I do need it, it comes out smooth and the assisted opening is smooth, fast, and locks up rock solid. I was a little skeptical about the recurve blade especially for bushcraft, but I took it out for a hike this weekend and it works great for making fuzz sticks, cutting down small saplings, and carving, the knife is very comfortable in all grips and does an exceptional job. The edge on the S30V blade lives up to it's reputation too, it still shaves hair off my arm and I haven't touched the edge yet. I think the ZT300 is worth every penny, I don't think you could find a better production or custom knife than the ZT300. If you're interested in these I know Howes Knife Shop is carrying some models now and more to come, check them out.

DSCF0888.jpg

DSCF0894.jpg

Great review Brad, Thanks!

I recently purchased a Zero Tolerence model 300 assisted opening knife from Howes Knife Shop. First off thanks Jim for the great service and lightening fast shipping. I received this knife from Jim and right out of the box I thought, this is a big knife, but the more you handle and use the knife you forget how big it is. The ZT300 is an awesome knife, it's as tough as nails, it just screams confidence, this is one knife you would never have to worry about using wether it's in bushcraft, at work, or around the house as an edc. I've been edc'ing it for about two weeks now and even with it's big size I don't even notice it in my pocket. When I do need it, it comes out smooth and the assisted opening is smooth, fast, and locks up rock solid. I was a little skeptical about the recurve blade especially for bushcraft, but I took it out for a hike this weekend and it works great for making fuzz sticks, cutting down small saplings, and carving, the knife is very comfortable in all grips and does an exceptional job. The edge on the S30V blade lives up to it's reputation too, it still shaves hair off my arm and I haven't touched the edge yet. I think the ZT300 is worth every penny, I don't think you could find a better production or custom knife than the ZT300. If you're interested in these I know Howes Knife Shop is carrying some models now and more to come, check them out.

Back