zippered pouches, where to purchase?

John Frankl

Gold Member
Hi,

I contstantly find myself short of zippered pouches to store the knives I am finishing/selling. I know many makers provide one with their knives. What are some of the good places to order these? I really like the "Classic Cutlery" brand, but don't know where to find it (someone usually sells them at the Northeast shows). Any ideas?

Thanks,

John

Hi, John,

The Robbins' run a small mom and pop operation and are just wonderful people. I have bought all my zip cases from them for twenty years. Pricing is quite reasonable in quantity; catch em at a show, however, to really stock up because the prices become even better. The vinyl is usually black, the last fabric cases were a grey tweedy thing like a sofa, and the nylon were black ballistic cloth. They contain a sort of short cropped liner like the current velour-y car seats. I spray em inside with wd40 and have never had a blade rust. Nice metal zippers too, never had one break. Good people.

Got my last batch from Sheffield Knife makers supply in Florida. They are still webless, but provide good products and service. Terry

Thanks for the replies so far. Sounds like the Robbins will be getting some of my business.

John

John I get all mine from Ace Case . They sell 3 for about $13 at the website, usually much better at the gun shows. I've been considering stocking up for resale, I wonder if there would be any real interest?

Dave

Back