Zlotoust Economy

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is going on with the economy in the Russian iron belt. Especially, Zlatoust where Rosarms LTD is located. It appears factory workers throughout the region are protesting lack of being paid and so forth. How much of this can be blamed not just on the economy but the seemingly indistinguishable line between the upperworld business practices and the underworld criminal associations that are prevalent in Russian "enterprises". What type of impact is all this having on Rosarms imported quality.

You have wrong information... We didn't see any strikes. I know a few steel Masters and they are happy.

We are buying steel, so we can always find different source, so steel factories will not affect our business...

"upperworld business practices and the underworld criminal associations that are prevalent in Russian "enterprises"..." not only in Russian enterprises, American too :)

You have wrong information my friend, I had a phone chat with my friends. Always check a few sources not just one... I can help you with links :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back