Zombie Defense

Potato Guns are some of the most dangerous fun that can be had. My buddies and I made one for a physics project and filmed the onslaught our senior year called the Mr. Spud Show. It had NOTHING to do with physics, really, but we got an A on it:) The teacher liked it so much that to this day, a full 7 years later, our video is demonstated as what NOT to do for this project:cool: A potato gun, a talking spud (think Mr. Bill from the old SNL), a sword fight, and plastic army men knovked over from Lemonhead buckshot then set alight...now that is a physics project:) I wish I still had a copy of the tape. There was actually a sequel that was a little bit more fun than the first, but had even less to do with physics. A third one is written to be the end all of end alls to Mr. Spud. I just need to get my partners in crime to make it back to our stomping grounds to film it.

Now if you guys want to see a REAL spud gun, check out the Tater Hater

WARNING: It says "Holy $h|t" in there, but I think once you see it, you'll agree;)
Y'alls' mullet must be > < long to git on in;)

Jake

I just knew there was something wrong with Mikey besides his predisposition for little boys . Its a shame they couldn,t build him a new brain to go along with his new nose ! L:O:L

Kronckew?

Scariest picture that I've seen in a long time. Thanks in advance for the nightmares.

AAAAHHH! no flamethrower??? :( and no jelled napalm?? all ya need is some styrofoam and petrol (or soap chips...at least that's what I've heard) :D

Krull said:
AAAAHHH! no flamethrower??? :( and no jelled napalm?? all ya need is some styrofoam and petrol (or soap chips...at least that's what I've heard) :D

Ahhhhhh, the smell of VICTORY!!

DaddyDett

And maybe put some weight in the tennis balls through a slight cut, so it wouldn't fall out. Shot, or nails might be good.

munk

I have to agree with Sarge...a crowbar *is* an excellent alternative to the honorable ball peen hammer.

Thomas...this is a case of "Enemy of my enemy is my friend"...the Vampires hate the Zombies as much as we do. They represent not only a reduction of living (er...undead) space, but also feed on the Vampires food chain. The Vampires will help us kill off the hoards of Zombies and then go quietly, if not peacefully, back to their usual more subtle grazing themselves.

The Vampires will help us kill off the hoards of Zombies and then go quietly, if not peacefully, back to their usual more subtle grazing themselves>>>>>>>>>> Nasty

I think this is getting too speculative. Yes, the Vampires resent the Zombies interferring with their food source with mindless destruction. Once a Zombie has fed, the human is useless, while a Vampire can get several feedings out of a single host. But to parce all this out, well, I say just hack 'n shoot them all. Naturally, since Nasty is a military leader, I will defer to his judgement should he insist upon this.

I dunno though; my blade aint happy until it has a milky cream splashed all over it with the scent of gangrene; baptised in Zombie.

munk

munk said:
I think this is getting too speculative. Yes, the Vampires resent the Zombies interferring with their food source with mindless destruction. Once a Zombie has fed, the human is useless, while a Vampire can get several feedings out of a single host. But to parce all this out, well, I say just hack 'n shoot them all. Naturally, since Nasty is a military leader, I will defer to his judgement should he insist upon this.

munk

I say kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out.

As long as we are talking zombies, vamps, and or other vermin like that...

I've been wondering about something; after a Zombie eats some brains and chews down a little gristle, does he defecate? Zombie turds....

munk

munk one web comic I read says no...zombies don't "poo" or pee ether...seems they do that via hair growth,so if they don't dump or leak-GEEZ! no wonder they're so grouchy!! :D

Well, I'd like a few other opinions on it...but take a Vampire, now; all that liquid, you must have to take a leak. Now we're talking Vampire Piss. I don't know if that sounds like a fancy mixed drink or hot sauce.

munk

Munk that is a mystery that might never be solved . I once asked a bloodsucker exactly that and he said it is not something a gentleman discusses . I asked him just how gentlemanly it is to incise fearful holes in someones neck . He retorted that he rarely heard any complaints . At least not after he was through !
Personally I think the clue may be evident in their urgent need to be back in their coffin before sunrise . It mayhaps be that they are just shy and need privacy ! L:O:L

munk said:
I've been wondering about something; after a Zombie eats some brains and chews down a little gristle, does he defecate? Zombie turds....

munk
Zombies abhor defecation as their main reason for eating brains is to replace their own putrid grey matter .
This is the original source for the phrase " $hit for brains " L:O:L

Hey, ethical question here for you Zombie experts: It's not murder if it's a Zombie, right? I'm pretty sure this a$$bite at work giving me garbage all the time is a Zombie. Is there an acid test? I mean, if I decapitate him with my tarwar and he doesn't spout green blood and bugs, was he really a Zombie? :confused:

I don't see how he could be human considering his weird behavior. I'm tempted to find out. Maybe just a couple of medium-hard taps with my 32 oz. Craftsman ball-pein and a few small probes with a trisul or something?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Norm

From what I've read, a Zombie will continue to eat, while not digesting, until it is destroyed. The consumed matter will either burst the digestive tract, or be forced out of the body from parts unmentioned.
The Zombie Survival Guide, if you don't own that book already, it's worth the pickup.

Kevin the grey said:
Zombies abhor defecation as their main reason for eating brains is to replace their own putrid grey matter .
This is the original source for the phrase " $hit for brains " L:O:L

LMF(at)RRAO!!!!:thumbup: :D :cool:

I checked with that Federal Zombie site...documentation there says zombies do indeed defacate. They do not concern themselves with when or where however. The positive side to this is that according to the documentation, their scat is useful in tracking them down.

Vampires on the other hand, consuming only blood, lose sufficient moisture through their dead, dried and dessicated skin to eliminate the need to pass excess matter or fluids.

It is more important to remember that the virus is present and active in their waste and must be treated as extremely hazardous material!

45-70..."other vermin like that"...does that include irritating ex-spouses?

I'm way more freaked out of zombies than vampires.

But, after watching Underworld, I must confess, I would prefer to be a Lycan than a vampire. Sorry. (And, incidentally, Kate Beckinsale could so totally kick Milla Jovovich's tiny tush.)

John SMASH!/rip/tear

zombie werewolves? Hm...

Back