Zombie hunting weapons

Still working on other hawks and a BK7 whenever I can get some free time.
100_1293.jpg

Last edited:
hunting zombies is best done with distance, and autotmation. up close and personal is a lot of work. also risk.

a big zombie grinder with a pit sluicing to a river would be nice :>

Started with Cold Steel hawks and then I modded the bejabbers out of them, added pewter star inlays, sinew wraps, blued the heads, reshaped the hafts and precisely fit them to the heads. The War hammer was smoothed to remove the forging marks and the head epoxy finished then the haft was treated same as those of the hawks.

RP-067

Note to Bladite: When I'm busy with the 40-x taking care of the long range threat, we all know that once the battle starts and t.s.h.t.f. we must be ready for all types of fighting and stay alert for infiltrators.

Started with Cold Steel hawks and then I modded the bejabbers out of them, added pewter star inlays, sinew wraps, blued the heads, reshaped the hafts and precisely fit them to the heads. The War hammer was smoothed to remove the forging marks and the head epoxy finished then the haft was treated same as those of the hawks.

RP-067

Nice work man, couldn't even recognize em. I have a trail hawk I'm still perfecting making a handle using only the head. That pipe hawk is mighty purdy. Might have to pick one up after I finish my Becker collection. If that's at all possible.

Back