Zombie slaying blade

10 inches sounds like it's getting closer to a sword than a knife :p

Have you decided on a price point yet?

Sorry for my late. The new design is just finished.
For proto. I don't want to sell.

IMG_2085.jpg

The handle will be change to Burl of MaKa wood or Black-orange G10.
Thanks again for kind words.:D :D

I think this would be an excellent coffee-table blade. You know, the zombies are at the door, and you're on the couch with a handful of Pringles. You reach over to the coffee table and get it on.

Trisak, have you ever thought about making fixed-blade versions of some of your folders? Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that the fixed-blade EDC has become more popular, and will become even more popular in the near future.

Hondo.3 said:
I think this would be an excellent coffee-table blade. You know, the zombies are at the door, and you're on the couch with a handful of Pringles. You reach over to the coffee table and get it on.

Trisak, have you ever thought about making fixed-blade versions of some of your folders? Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that the fixed-blade EDC has become more popular, and will become even more popular in the near future.

Thanks a lot my friend.;) :) :)

:eek: That thing is #$^%#@%^ HUGE!

Is it still going to be a chisel grind? Is the point going to be a weak spot on such a large knife?

You are a brilliant designer! Keep up the good work.

Trisak, I like the things that you don'd use in your knives. Specifically, I like that you don't use S30V, Damscus, Timascus, Micarta, G10, mosaic pins, and titanium for frame locks. Your work really stands out from the crowd.

That is some serious looking blade!! I love the zombie slayer name, very nice grind lines and orignal design, should be a hit.

Lovely seax! BTW you just liked the shape, or has this kind of blade some practical advantage? I always wondered why the seaxes had this kind of blade.
Anyway, looks great. I love futuristic shapes and D2 :)

This is my first post at this site - and what a place to start, that is one great looking blade - love to own one, keep them comming :eek: :eek:

Hi, I am new to this forum, and I have less than a clue about knives....mind if I ask could both sides be identical, or is it not mechanically poss or just not desired?

It realy looks scary man atlesat to me who is just a medical student :D from India intrusted in knowing how there can be an entire board just on knifes :)

BTW can someone help me out that when i will be able to post new thread and attachments and why cant i hav any siggie like other Vbulletin boards:)

OK, yuna, you've been teasing us for months. Heck, it's even on your home page! When are you going to let us know how much they will be and when they will be available?

Ed

PS. I know, I know, you just want to build up the excitement by making us wait... :p

What kind of sheath are you going to make for it? What about an over-the-shoulder crossdraw?

Back