Zombie Survival Kit additions

I just added this to my Collection this morning waiting for me at the Post office.
SN200151.jpg

You Bastid! That is my holy grail of steel. Please due a review when you get it. Some more Pron shots, puleeeeze.

Congrats Tony.

It's Joe Flowers, AKA Joezilla, our friendly neighborhood moderator! ;)

Of course! :p Big ups to Joezilla! You just jumped to the top of my cool list. :thumbup: Opening a box like that (if I got to keep all of those sweet machetes) would be one of the happiest moments of my life. I would probably wear shoes though.

I know, right? I'd kill thousands of zombies to get a box of machetes like that one! :D :cool: :thumbup:

For a zombie knife? Nothing right now, I have a 12 inch ontario and a crow bar that'd fit the bill for most close encounters with the undead. I really need a non mora bush blade though.

You know, come to think of it, I'd probably go with a good katana for something like that, and keep the cleaver for indoors work. :)

I'm pretty sure holy water doesn't work on zombies. All holy water would do is wash the stink off of them a little bit. Gasoline on the other hand.... works wonders!

Dude, holy water would TOTALLY destroy a zombie, they're undead, and thus by definition not resting in peace and evil. Nanny nanny poo-poo. Don't worry, after the zombies have wiped out civilization and you're looking for something to drink, I'll give you some of my holy water (and some of my bunkered bourbon). It won't even cost you a GEC. Plus I'll need some of your gas for my chainsaw.

I guess to get serious and back on topic, I've got a katana (an OLD one) that could slice through those bastids like buttah.

One of my customers sent me this drawing of a "supersized Lobo" to make for him. It should work! :eek:

10p91fr.jpg

I would use this, the Condor Bush Knife.

Condor_Bush_Knife.jpg

I received this from 42Blades in a giveaway, a while back and just tried it out over the weekend. 42B, the review is forthcoming. I didn't have a camera with me, but let me tell you, this thing chops through 3" branches like butter.

Dude, holy water would TOTALLY destroy a zombie, they're undead, and thus by definition not resting in peace and evil. Nanny nanny poo-poo. Don't worry, after the zombies have wiped out civilization and you're looking for something to drink, I'll give you some of my holy water (and some of my bunkered bourbon). It won't even cost you a GEC. Plus I'll need some of your gas for my chainsaw.

I guess to get serious and back on topic, I've got a katana (an OLD one) that could slice through those bastids like buttah.

:D Lolz. I love arguments about fictional, supernatural beings.:p Proper combat doctrine is dictated by which brand of zombie you happen to believe in. If you can provide film or book references in which holy water is successfully used against zombies, I will consider the recommendation. I don't think I've ever seen a movie or read a book in which holy water was successfully used against a zombie. The slow, George Romero style of zombie is arguably a demonic creature, and might be affected by holy water. Fast zombies, ala "28 Weeks Later" and "Zombieland" are infected by viruses (well, prions in the case of Zombieland), and have no spiritual affiliations whatsover. Ditto for the Max Brooks "Zombie Survival Guide" and "World War Z" zombies. They're products of the Solanum virus, not demonic posession. Zombies are not werewolves or vampires. Yes, zombies are undead, but things like garlic, holy water, crosses and silver have no effect against them.

I love zombie movies and fiction. I personally believe in the Max Brooks style zombie. They're slow, stupid, and amoral (agnostic). And can only be killed by destroying the brain. Even if you chop their heads off, they can still bite and infect the living.

I would use this, the Condor Bush Knife.

View attachment 147812

I received this from 42Blades in a giveaway, a while back and just tried it out over the weekend. 42B, the review is forthcoming. I didn't have a camera with me, but let me tell you, this thing chops through 3" branches like butter.

Cool beans, dude! I'm glad it's working well for ya'! I've said it once and I'll say it again--I love that thing. One heck of a good tool. :cool::thumbup:

Back