ZT 0301 - EDC Cutting Series.

Ankerson

Knife and Computer Geek
3rd one in the series.

[youtube]xBw--1QHZiY[/youtube]

Wonderful. It looks to me that the ZT 0301 had a little trouble cutting Manilla Rope, or only more so than the CS American Lawman. Why do you think that is?

Wonderful. It looks to me that the ZT 0301 had a little trouble cutting Manilla Rope, or only more so than the CS American Lawman. Why do you think that is?

It wasn't as sharp. :D

I never sharpened it after the other videos. :D

sweet, im thinking about picking one of these up. have you found it for under $210, thats the lowest i can find

sweet, im thinking about picking one of these up. have you found it for under $210, thats the lowest i can find
You can always try eBay, but I opted to go with a tried and true online dealer to see if there's any difference in quality.

I feel reassured that the ZT 0301 I ordered in a spur of the moment thing will do quite well for my needs.

You'll not be disappointed in the 0301. And rest assured-it can get VERY sharp.

You can order them from a 'For Sale - Dealers - Production' site here on BladeForums. I got mine delivered from a Kershaw selling guy there for enough less than two bills delivered that you could afford a Happy Meal or two.

The sharpest new knife out of the box, or clam shell pack, still must be the venerable Buck 110. My ZT-0301 wasn't that sharp when new several months back, but it still raises arm hairs after some diverse cutting usage. Properly heat treated, S30V is great blade steel. That 301 is one heck of a well-made and stout package.

Cut cardboard like a razor - then slice paper? I'd say no apologies for it's EDC user sharpness! Nice review.

Stainz

PS Chopping fine threaded rope on softwood looked fine to me.

Back