• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ZT 0350 scales?

There is a German company called "custom scale division" that makes custom scales for zt's and many other brands. I have not done buisness with them and this is not a recomendation but their pictures look nice.

IMG_1779.JPG

A guy named Don Smith from Gator Scales did mine. He did mill out the torsion bar for the assist.

The two that I have scales from are RIVAL and THE PREACHER, they both will make scales fro anything you want. I can recommend both of them. I know there are others that are good as well, but I don't know who they are

Both sets are milled out for the torsion bar assist and both have standoffs.
Made by me.

Keyman,
I too would be interested in a pair of those micarta scales for a ZT 0350. You do some great work!
Redleg72

I just ordered a set of the orange scales that came stock on the one 0350 model. I haven't seen one with orange scales and a Blackwashed blade finish. I'm anxious to see it. Should look pretty sweet. I want to find some standoffs with a black finish too.

Yes, I certainly do.
Hit me up with an email or a PM.

The extra standoff on your knife..is that for the torsion bar? Or is it de-assisted? If not then how does it work? Because the torsion bar fits down into the back spacer if I'm not mistaken...
I followed your picture link and think I found the answer to my question. The torsion bar securely ends in the standoff, which slides freely between the liners with the open/ close action?!

Last edited:
uploadfromtaptalk1400648994356.jpguploadfromtaptalk1400649007298.jpguploadfromtaptalk1400649020060.jpguploadfromtaptalk1400649034463.jpgZT sent new screws and a new clip to my surprise. Took about a week and a half. Didn't even have to send my knife in. Love the new scales. They were just a little bit thicker than the black g10 that came stock, but I found it more comfortable. Due to my large hands i guess..

Back