Zt 0350

I got to handle a Zt 0200, any side by side comparison pictures of it next to the 0350?

I don't mind blade coatings, but I plan to use this knife pretty hard and it looks ugly when the coating is all messed up.

+1 on both :thumbup:

do yourself a favor and just try to screw up the coating on these blades :) then when you have it all messed up and its ugly, give it a good cleaning. bet you didn't know that the coating is stronger than barbed wire :) tungsten DLC is diamond like coating for a reason. the stuff is insane

Yup, the coating is one of the best in the industry, along with the PVD. Benchkote is easy to scratch compared to DLC.

Hmm, never knew the coatings were that strong. I'm gonna have to give it a try, thanks! :thumbup:

thomas, post more nice pr0n please.

i need something to hold me over while i wait on tax returns to purchase it with lol.

Thomas, any word on whether or not the blade will have a "First Run" or other special writing on the blade? Any dates yet? Thanks!

I don't think these will have "First Production Run".

Dates haven't changed, April.

Thomas, are there any comparison shots with the zt 0200? I got to handle it last month and would really like to see how it stacks up next to the highly anticipated 0350.

Back