ZT 0400 comnents

Hi Steve,
Could you or anyone else give me a link to the thread on your views on the ZT 0400? I think it was posted just before xmas.
Thanks in advance, have a happy holiday season.

Well, not this year if it was mine. I did have one but it was quite a while ago now. Nice folder. I liked the size of it a lot better than the 0200 personally but the blade, bad arse as it was and all, just isn't my cup of tea. I rarely find any uses for a Tanto anything so to me that was why it was sold. My folder was a combo edge model. I liked it a lot and if it were a blade shape similar to the 0200 I'd probably still have it. Both the 301, 302 and the 0200 models are just really big foot prints and carry that way. The 0400 was one that I felt walked both sides of the street between Civi and Military uses. It had good grip, and a great handle. The design is there, it was just the blade that had to go for me.

Now if you like tanto style blades, it is a good one. Lots of point and the thing would be formidable I'd say. The recurve style blade really helped it to dig down and cut too.

STR

On a quick side note, I will send you my Endura for a new pivot.

Thanks again.
Ross

Back