ZT 0561 Hard use in Russian FWIW.

BellaBlades

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Poor knife. Take it for what it is, nothing scientific. I only browsed through as I had about 15 minutes to watch it. Im pretty pleased with how well it did in the cold. It kept its tip. That is more than a lifetime of abuse on that lock and it did very well. Although not english you can figure out what they are saying by tone and gestures.

They do some very dumb tests in the middle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmH5M6brwRk

Last edited:
Yeah I noticed. So many customs and productions have them too.. I suppose its the least of my worries if the knife doesnt fail if any of that needs to be done. I with take the smoothness they offer any day though.

Dumb? There aren't many hard use vids for high end knives. These guys produced invaluable information for everyone. As long as a trend of knife abusers doesnt pop up I say thanks.

Wish it was in English. But I love my ZT 0561 and can't imagine using this knife in that way other than a survival rescue so I will never wear it out lol. Looks like he could sharpen it out and still use it.

I've been enjoying my ZT0561 in non-abusive use for over a year. Nice to see it can take so much punishment without catastrophic failure.

Back