ZT/Hinderer Flipper Sprint Run Survey/ Carbon Fiber?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see that. I'm already down for a 0561 and I recently got the 0551.

I....need the kind of paychecks, that have more numbers in front of the decimal point.

i just sold 2 knives to get a 560.. hurry up so i can order the carbon fiber version or at least tell me there wont be one so i can pre order a reg one!

because half the people who buy these limited edition knives dont buy them because they like them they buy them because they know they can sell them 3 months down the road for a profit. that's why there are so many 551 for sale now

I...I'd rather have just the cf scale and still keep the elmax. What ZT should do (IMO) is release the 0561/0560 and then sell various different scales like cf, layered g10, ti, etc. It'd probably be more cost efficient to produce and definitely better when buying. Just get a bunch of scales and change when bored. Still wouldn't mind the proposed CF/super steel version though...M390? ;)

I don't know if you saw it or not, but Rick H. Did hint at the possibility of doing so in the middle of that 100 page 561/560 thread. When the thought of CF and such came up over there. I believe it was to be sold in a similar fashion as how his XM's aftermarket scales are being sold.

because half the people who buy these limited edition knives dont buy them because they like them they buy them because they know they can sell them 3 months down the road for a profit. that's why there are so many 551 for sale now

Maybe not half, but a good number do that. Kinda lame, but it's the nature of the beast. However the fact that people are willing to indulge their prices only makes it worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back