ZT0566 Customization?

Hey all. I picked up my first ever "expensive" blade today, a ZT0566. Normally I run with a Kershaw Cryo I, so thus far I've had no reason to tinker with it. However I've seen a ton of guys tinker with their ZTs, and I'm really enjoying how the result comes out. Do you guys have any reccomended gear I could use to add to my ZT? Custom back spacers, scales, clips, whathaveyou.

This is the ZT0566 with the Black G10, that is. Thanks!

Cuscadi offers some very nice scales to replace the G10 scale and at a reasonable price.
I'm not sure about replacement back spacers but someone on the forum was just offering replacement frame lock stop at a decent price.
I did a lot of file work to the frame lock side of the knife. It came out very nice imo.
I also did a bit of file work to the flipper to give it a bit more bite...just two grooves was all it needed to give it, imo, just enough bite to open very easily for my smaller/mid size hand.
I'm going to replace the frame lock stop with a spent cartridge.

Hey all. I picked up my first ever "expensive" blade today, a ZT0566. Normally I run with a Kershaw Cryo I, so thus far I've had no reason to tinker with it. However I've seen a ton of guys tinker with their ZTs, and I'm really enjoying how the result comes out. Do you guys have any reccomended gear I could use to add to my ZT? Custom back spacers, scales, clips, whathaveyou.

This is the ZT0566 with the Black G10, that is. Thanks!

I am very interested in this, also. I just purchased one of these last week and just fell in love with it. I dare say, I like it better than my southard! Any websites, or links would be appreciated. I'd love to pimp mine out in orange scales, with orange anodized spacers, screws, lock bar stop, and clip. I think that would look killer.

Back