Zt300

I am getting my first ZT knife. I am getting a 300. My first Ques. is, do they have a liner on the G-10 side? If not how does the 4 way pocket clip hold in the G-10(ie: sleeved or just threaded in)? Is this the same speed safe that is in the other Kershaw knives or is it different type of AO all together? Lastly, I am not a big fan of AO's but this one I just couldn't take my eye off of it, am I going to be dissapointed or is this as good as every one says it is. Thanks in advnce for the replys.

I am getting my first ZT knife.Cool I am getting a 300.Very Cool My first Ques. is, do they have a liner on the G-10 side?Yes If not how does the 4 way pocket clip hold in the G-10(ie: sleeved or just threaded in)? Is this the same speed safe that is in the other Kershaw knives or is it different type of AO all together?Same, but bigger Lastly, I am not a big fan of AO's but this one I just couldn't take my eye off of it, am I going to be dissapointed or is this as good as every one says it is. You will not be disappointed Thanks in advnce for the replys.

An excellent choice.

mike

- yes, there is a liner on the G10 side

-Im assuming the liner under the g10 is threaded....

-the speedsafe functions the same as the other Onion designed knives with the flipper.., this one is just.... BIGGER.

I have heard some people (whos opinion actually matters) say that this is THE BEST production folder on the market....
I would tend to aggree.

I have heard some people (whos opinion actually matters) say that this is THE BEST production folder on the market....
I would tend to aggree.

I have heard that it is one of the best. I own a SMF so I thought it couldn't be bad being that it has a lot of the same features. I was very surprised with the quality of the SMF. I thought I would spring for one of these and see what all the talk was about.

there are screw nutz inbetween the g10 and the liner. So if you strip them theyre replaceable.

I just received my 300. Man this thing is a beast. I thought that my SMF was a hog but this thing dwarfs it blade wise. I love it. This is going into EDC rotation like right now. I would like to say that this is my first kershaw knife that I have owned. If the company can make a knife this good I'll be buying more. Now to go get a 500 Mudd.

I just received my 300. Man this thing is a beast. I thought that my SMF was a hog but this thing dwarfs it blade wise. I love it. This is going into EDC rotation like right now. I would like to say that this is my first kershaw knife that I have owned. If the company can make a knife this good I'll be buying more. Now to go get a 500 Mudd.

Excellent to hear. Glad you like it.
The MUDD is a very sweet knife. The HAWK lock works great and you don't have to worry about it getting dirty.
We are also fortunate to have Gavin himself (blademaker) in here from time to time
to answer questions about his designs. :thumbup:

mike

carried two of his ZTs today meself! the mudd is one of the best designs i've ever come across :) grant and gavin are truly at the top of their game

Back