Zt301.....wow!

shandrydan1

Gold Member
I just got a 301 in a trade and all I can say about this blade is "WOW." I've been drooling over one for a while but always decided to go with something else or multiples instead but I am blown away. The fit/finish is superb. For its size it carries really well. It opens smooth and faster than I expected it would for such a large heavy blade and it locks up like a bank vault. It is the only folder I own (comparing to say my BM Adamas, and Recon 1 Clip Point for heavy use) that I would trust if my life depended on it.

I will say that it is serious overkill for any of my edc needs but sometimes I just wanna carry something hefty and the 301 doesnt disappoint. Just another reminder about why KAI is my favorite manufacturer. Here is a pic because everyone likes them:

photo4_zpsd5fab5f5.jpg

I've been wanting one for a while but keep putting it off. Still in love with my 0360 and 0350s.

m8p4rd.jpg

9tpmp5.jpg

311wgo0.jpg

Congrats on the 301. It was my first ZT and I still consider it my favorite one with the 0550 a close second.

So far I have enjoyed carrying it today. I have to say though it may be back to the 550 tomorrow :D

out of the 11 zts i own i still drool over the 300 probably because i dont own one YET it is coming after i stop chasing rare ZTs

Back