Zulu Spear w/ Hanson Damascus & Ivory by Tony Bose...100% Un-Poached, 100% Exquisite!

Wow, Alex, That is tremendous!!! Now tell me, will you be going off the deep end collecting custom traditionals like you did with Busse? :)

Kevin

Maybe...but it's probably a good thing that these top shelf slipjoints aren't quite so readily available! These do take up a lot less space in the vault than the average sized Busse, however... ;):D

I know what you mean! When I slowed down on Busse and moved to Traditionals (just production) it was kind of overwhelming how many more you can hide :D

Well, for our sake I hope you do so we can see lots more pictures of killer customs!

Glad it worked out for you, truly, you always offered me all the help in the world when I was a regular in the Busse Section!

Kevin

Maybe...but it's probably a good thing that these top shelf slipjoints aren't quite so readily available! These do take up a lot less space in the vault than the average sized Busse, however... ;):D

I know what you mean! When I slowed down on Busse and moved to Traditionals (just production) it was kind of overwhelming how many more you can hide :D

Well, for our sake I hope you do so we can see lots more pictures of killer customs!

Glad it worked out for you, truly, you always offered me all the help in the world when I was a regular in the Busse Section!

Kevin

I miss my Skinny ASH!!!! I only quit getting Busse's because I found less occassion to carry them than I did my traditionals. Liquidated most and now I only really miss one of them...my Skinny ASH in a Squashed Cat....*sigh*

Jaxx, sorry for your original loss on this but it looks like all is turning out well. Except for the Rat Bas... that caused this not being brought to light yet. The boys at Wilfred Works and Sunfish Forge showed their true colors. Tip of the hat to Tony and Don.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention, WIP of the man himself??? Yeah, you got a ticket straight to the top of the traditional custom world.

...And so it began:

Zulu-shotgun002_zps7bedd90a.jpg

Zulu-shotgun003_zpsc139cbb7.jpg

DamZulu001_zps3254991e.jpg

DamZulu002_zpsce0fea4b.jpg

DamZulu003_zps83993208.jpg

DamZulu004_zps2fe16a9b.jpg

DamZulu005_zpsb5d7b534.jpg

DamZulu006_zps74510c32.jpg

DamZulu007_zps199503e1.jpg

DamZulu008_zpse6f80ee5.jpg

DamZulu009_zpsb9b89792.jpg

DamZulu010_zps7243e558.jpg

hzs001_zpsac0a501f.jpg

HansonZulu001_zpsd0e43025.jpg

HansonZulu002_zpsdaa6562e.jpg

HansonZulu003_zps296edae2.jpg

HansonZulu004_zpsa00a4b2d.jpg

HansonZulu005_zpse9f74e4b.jpg

HansonZulu006_zpsf38bbe94.jpg

HansonZulu007_zps1036c081.jpg

HansonZulu008_zps873e7587.jpg

HansonZulu009_zps0d7adcb2.jpg

HansonZulu010_zpsfcd661ea.jpg

HansonZulu011_zps976f2234.jpg

HansonZulu012_zpsf94e22d6.jpg

HansonZulu013_zpscdb9bd2d.jpg

HansonZulu014_zps6f4974d2.jpg

HansonZulu016_zps4fc457be.jpg

HansonZulu017_zps771cee16.jpg

:)

I'd say! You started out with the cream of the crop. The best of the best!

I forgot to mention, WIP of the man himself??? Yeah, you got a ticket straight to the top of the traditional custom world.

Tony is the best! They don't make them like that anymore! He's one of a kind....

Jason

It's hard enough to count on people to do anything--let alone the right thing--but it's really refreshing to see people willing to go above and beyond to set things right in one small corner of the world.
What a joy it is to see real artisans at work! Thank you for sharing, Jaxx!

That is a beautiful knife!! While its not the one from Blade, I would prize this one more as it was specifically made for you.

Alex this is one of the best custom knives I have ever seen..........No-one deserves it more than you brother. Congrats!

A simply beautiful knife. Thank you for sharing the WIP pics.

Congrats on a piece of functional art. You deserve it! Use it in good health!

Wonderful WIP pics! Nice to have that record of the build, Jaxx - makes the knife all the sweeter!

Tony, a tip of the propeller beanie to you for standing full up for your customer! My respect and admiration for you!!

That is a beautiful knife!! While its not the one from Blade, I would prize this one more as it was specifically made for you.

excellent outcome! congrats!
that is a phenomenal looking knife.

Back