• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

”Mountain Lion Hunter”

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

For Sale – ”Mountain Lion Hunter”

MountainLionHunterComp.jpg

Craig isn’t making as many Damascus billets lately and I was happy just to get my hands on this piece. Add his amazing steel to some of the most beautiful Koa I’ve seen in a long time, and you have the Mountain Lion Hunter. This piece is slimmer in profile and balances nicely. IMHO – Basic & Beautiful. I’ll make a lined sheath for it based on the purchasers specifications for right or left carry.

Note: I've posted this piece in a few locations online so the first "I'll take it" gets it. If you're interested, don't wait.

SPECS

OAL:
Blade: 4 1/4” Flat Ground with tapered tang
Blade Steel: 1/8” Craig Barr Damascus in high contrast pattern
File Work: N/A
Handle: Premium Curly Koa
Guard: Nickel Silver Dovetailed into handle material
Pins: Nickel Silver
Sheath: : 6-7oz Premium tooling leather by maker . To be made to buyers specifications for either right or left hand carry.

MountainLionHunterBladeRight.jpg

MountainLionHunterHandleRight.jpg

MountainLionHunterSpine.jpg

MountainLionHunterBladeLeft.jpg

MountainLionHunterHandleLeft.jpg

$300 for a short time only ; plus $12.00 Priority Shipping including insurance in the continental U.S.

International sales are very welcome but they must pay the exact shipping costs.

Paypal: paypal@jarrettknives.com

Thanks for taking a look. Please check out my web site as well.

Last edited:
Back