• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

••Cold Steel Carbon V Sale - 5 Knives••

Cold Steel Carbon V Sale:
(I'll sell the whole lot for $650 if anyone wants them all!)

1• MTC (Mini Terrain Chopper) $210/shipped
It is used and in good condition. Clip is sharpened (that's how they came)band all edges are screaming sharp.
Specs:
•Model# 35MT
•9/64" thick
•15" overall
•10" blade
•Black oxide (Not epoxy)
•Weight: 14 oz.
•Kraton handle
•Big brass lanyard hole
•Cordura sheath
•Tang stamp reads:
'SPECIAL PROJECTS / COLD STEEL USA'
166zpdh.jpg

2a4r3t3.jpg

2• Kobún with custom sheath from Survival Sheath Systems (SSS) and belt/boot clip...$150/shipped
The knife is used, new WickedEdge, it does have some marks from use & sheath draw. Sheath was fitted to this exact knife to ensure perfect fit. Model# 17.1C
2vaoc2h.jpg

2yudd39.jpg

3• Peacekeeper's 1&2!! Both with custom sheath fitted to the exact knives shown, for best possible fit, & made by SSS. Retention and fit are both perfect. Med. Tel-Lock included. $315/hipped
•Model #'s 10CD (PK1), 10CB (PK2)
Both knives are new/unused but do have handle marks from sheath draw. These are both excellent builds with very straight grinds (pretty uncommon of the PKs) and are both marked as salesman special.
1zu9t4.jpg

2vbldz8.jpg

2em1wd0.jpg

2my9gev.jpg

1ha6c2.jpg

2nl6xye.jpg

25k78zm.jpg

4• SRK with custom sheath from (SSS) and med Tek-Lock $125/shipped...
The knife is new/unused, edge is flawless, it does have handle marks from sheath draw, and it has been carried a handful of times. Sheath was fitted to this exact knife to ensure perfect fit. Model# 38C
f41w1e.jpg

j6mubr.jpg

All prices are OBO... Only trade considered is a Strider DB or DB-L in 3v or PD1.

I'll cover USPS Priority shipping to all US states. (Shipping outside of the US will be extra and at the buyers own risk) I accept PayPal only. (No E-Checks please.)

First "I'll take it" gets the sale....

I will gladly send you more pictures or a video, at your request.

Last edited:
Back