“Decades” of GEC

FIFTIES

pPXyLzI.jpg

SCiCnne.jpg

Last edited:
Will that BF Congress Jack is such a classy looking knife. I'm surprised it's not discussed/mentioned more often. I think I need one.
Thanks, as far as I can make out (from remembering the time...) it was quite an expensive knife , there were problems in getting enough takers and it was a unique pattern for GEC ( and a rare type of knife, the Irish Jack) . GEC did not re-visit the pattern for some years until releasing the Speaker, Whip, Clerk in I think 2017. Good long master blade and the Rat-Tails, NS liners look super. It's not common to see one for sale but I don't think prices asked are at the dizzy heights of some other Forum Knives or Barlows.

Well worth having, good luck :thumbsup:

Nice collection, Will. You are fortunate to have some of the harder-to-find 38's.
Appreciate that, I was lucky being an 'old hand' doubly so because I live in Europe. These days with 'droppings' you don't have such good chances...Some I have moved on though.

Thanks, Will

You’ve got a couple psychedelic looking ones that would fit right in in the 60s ;)
:Do_O Only if you top you pizza with certain mushrooms maybe...😋 Anyway, be careful what you wish for...That's Kryptonite :eek: leading to Deadskunk ☠️

• Haha
Reactions: 315
Back