“Parsing response failed” suddenly when trying to post pics

Terry M.

Platinum Member
I’ve never had any problems posting pics from my iPad gallery until tonight. I keep getting the error in my title. Anybody help a guy out?

Thanks!

Add that I just tried posting a pic from my iPhone gallery (same gallery) and it worked fine. Thanks

Although I'm on non-Apple gear, does the iPad have on it diagnostics for the IOS operating system you can run to see if an OS file got corrupted?

At simplest, parsing is just reading data, and sometimes analyzing, sorting, or converting it. So the iPad failed a read function. Can the iPad upload other pictures to BF or is it all pics?

Assuming "the same gallery" for the successful phone upload is indeed reading picture data from the exact same source (i.e. not stored locally on either device), the successful phone upload would theoretically preclude corrupt picture data.

However, if there is a local gallery on each device (likely sync'ed to each other, if I understand the Apple world right) the iPad gallery data or index could be corrupted and causing the read function or the values returned to the OS to cause failure.
Hope that helps.

Back