⚔️⚔️Wilson Video and Update Thread

It runs into a drainage hole at the bottom, but it also serves to give relief between the blade and inside of the sheath to prevent wear on the blade/finish. It also opens up more room in there to make cleaning much easier.😎😎⚔️

It runs into a drainage hole at the bottom, but it also serves to give relief between the blade and inside of the sheath to prevent wear on the blade/finish. It also opens up more room in there to make cleaning much easier.😎😎⚔️
ahhh..thanks Sam.

I like it because it makes it possible to get a small pipe cleaner in there and scrub out the inside.

Sawback in action! Not bad for only 2" worth of sawback.🔥🔥⚔️⚔️👌👌

Sam

Video interview from Blade Show with my buds from Subtle Serpent Survival.🔥

Sam⚔️

Video interview from Blade Show with my buds from Subtle Serpent Survival.🔥

Sam⚔️
why didn't ya tell alll those people in the background to shut the hell up while y'all were filming.....

what was that custom one that looked like a clip type blade and wasn't a hollow handle or if it was didn't have a tube shaped handle? custom design by someone or one of your designs? looked interesting..couldn't tell how big it was or much about it as y'all skipped it.

lastly I'll say it again...those Kepharts look bad arse. I see ya had a handful on the table. good thing I wasn't there...id have slapped the cash down and walked away with one of them......😁

Thank you! It is so much louder than you'd think in there.😲

You're probably referring to the S.A.F.E. Hunter, pictured below. It was a custom order, and a few are in the pipeline, also. Was a very popular model.

Thank you on the Kepharts, they are getting kydex right now, and handle production is happening also. EXCELLENT feedback at Blade. That offer was made several times, lol.👌👌

oSe7Vas.jpeg

Sam

Thank you! It is so much louder than you'd think in there.😲

You're probably referring to the S.A.F.E. Hunter, pictured below. It was a custom order, and a few are in the pipeline, also. Was a very popular model.

Thank you on the Kepharts, they are getting kydex right now, and handle production is happening also. EXCELLENT feedback at Blade. That offer was made several times, lol.👌👌

oSe7Vas.jpeg

Sam
that's good lookin knife..what's dimensions on it?

Thank you. It has a 4.75" long blade of 3/16" thick CPM154 stainless. It is technically a takedown, but not designed for constant disassembly. Just as an option if you ever need to change the handle material out.

The stone pouch is removable if you want a slimmer configuration on your belt.

nXNa0lG.jpeg

Sam⚔️

Finally got back from Blade and all sorted out. Nothing like being by the water to get you back in the groove.

7zDdaWf.jpeg

Sam🎣🎣⚔️⚔️

Back