Photos 被美女反杀~~~hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

不太会用新版本论坛,添加图片之后,没有反应,非要用编辑器......
原来是想着只拍一个“抢劫”的图,后来妹子建议来个反杀吧〜就有了这组图。
这组图让我想买个微单了,有一张是单反拍的,效果很好。

Very nice, thank you for sharing.
Are the girls twins? They look alike.

So even super flexible D2 knives are no match for ... rocks!

Those look like cute girls. Too bad you blanked out their faces. Lovely hairstyles and attire (well, except yours - blue jeans and a chambray shirt when the ladies are looking like that? You need to up your style).

I believe it translates as, "Super-Happy fun-time mugging gone wrong by good look girl, knife goes live in woods with shame."

That's about the best answer to the question "What did I just read..." as I can expect to get...

Google Translate says:

"Do not use the new version of the forum, add pictures, no response, do not use the editor ... ...
The original is thinking only to shoot a "robbery" of the map, and later sister suggested to a fight it ~ there is this set of plans.
This chart makes me want to buy a micro single, and one is SLR, the effect is very good."

Google Translate regularly butchers Asian languages. So that is probably more like:

"This is my first time trying to use the new forum software to add pictures and edit a post.
I thought it might be fun to stage a fake robbery, but my sister though it would be more fun to stage it as a fight where I lose. [typical sister] So this is the result.
I think I want to get a better camera with an SLR lens to take better pics."

The cheap counterfeit knife is a mystery, the people are all a mystery, the purpose of this post is a mystery.
The only thing we do know that the OP is an idiot.

The guy is a knife maker. Does his own custom heat treatment. I would assume he made that knife. Seriously. Check his earlier posts and his Twitter account.

Just because it's a goofy post and not in English, no need to bash on the guy. He's a legit knife person like most of us here.

When he makes another knife, will there be a sequel? :)
The continuing saga. Like a Soap Opera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back