🎶 Silent Knight . . . Holy . . . . Ho! Ho! Ho! 🎶 . . . Decipher The Acronym And You Will Win A $500 Shop Credit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Busse

🎶 Silent Knight. . . Holy . . . . Ho! Ho! Ho! 🎶

Just in time for Christmas, Busse Combat is proud to introduce the Fusion SANTA Silent Knight

Be the first to decipher the acronym SANTA correctly and you could win a $500 Busse Combat Shop credit good toward the purchase of this exciting new hybrid model.

If we do not have a complete deciphering of the acronym, we will be awarding $100 per correct letter!!!!

The SANTA Silent Knight is a magnificent blade with a neutral balance point directly in front of the handle that makes for a lightning-fast blade.

It features a gently recurved primary edge with a blade catch/bottle opener on top that has proven, through extensive testing, that there is no beer bottle on earth that the SANTA Silent Knight cannot easily open!!! . . .

I, personally, headed up the research team, and with the help of Garth, Dan, Voodoo, and so many others, we put in many a long night proving this design! 🤣

Ground to a very thin and capable edge, the SSK will make for a highly effective fighter or camp knife that will prove itself worthy of any challenge.

Solve the riddle. . . win the prize. . . it's all so simple!!!

Good luck gang!!!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Santa Satin with edge and border.jpg

serious asskicker never thought acceptable

or

serious asskicker never thought achievable

goodness, that knife is sexy as anything I’ve seen, plus it appears to have a caplifter to help me open beers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back