šŸ’„CIVIVI Button Lock ElementumšŸ’„

Have you got your CIVIVI Button Lock Elementumā“
gzbKHMb.jpg

I've owned a couple of Civivi's that were nice but didn't really click. I really liked the look of the Elementum but I don't care for a flipper so I decided to grab the button lock version. Got it in yesterday and I'm impressed.

I've owned a couple of Civivi's that were nice but didn't really click. I really liked the look of the Elementum but I don't care for a flipper so I decided to grab the button lock version. Got it in yesterday and I'm impressed.
It really makes me wish for an elementum XL...I think its technically a gravity knife (please correct me if I'm mistaken) so I'm a little cautious about carrying it.

When they announced a new elementum I was so excited!! Then I saw "mini"....lol

It really makes me wish for an elementum XL...I think its technically a gravity knife (please correct me if I'm mistaken) so I'm a little cautious about carrying it.

I would say it's a gravity knife. This knife needs to be brought out as a thumb stud version.

Really appreciate your nice support.And feel free to contact us via sales@civivi.com whenever you need help about your CIVIVI.We will be at your service as always!

To open the Button lock Elementum knife,it requires 2 actions. First press the button, then move the wrist. In some jurisdictions it might be considered a "gravity knife" and in others it will not. We suggest that you consult your local authorities to know for sure

got my black g10 with black stonewash blade put a real nice mirror polish on the edge and it looks amazing. Will the black stonewash scar up with use if so I'll leave it on my desk and carry the black marble damascus I also got.

got my black g10 with black stonewash blade put a real nice mirror polish on the edge and it looks amazing. Will the black stonewash scar up with use if so I'll leave it on my desk and carry the black marble damascus I also got.
That type of finish usually doesn't scratch up so much as slowly wear a bit, often what looks like scratches are just foreign material that can be cleaned off.

The gravity knife question is a good one. Any knife with a detent can be flicked open. Maybe not by me but by a NYC LEO. The button lock Elementum cannot. How that shakes out by the letter of the law is anybody's guess. I admire Civivi for thinking outside the box. A lot of dyed in the wool knife nuts won't like it. The knife is an automatic without the pesky spring that makes it prone to failure and difficult to close with one hand. The lack of thumb studs, flippers, springs etc adding to it's esthetics and ergonomics is just icing on the cake.

Back