• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

🔥🔥BIG $$ DROP: Koenig Arius Style 55 + USAMB + CKF Evo 3.0 & MOkosha + GRAMBEAU Russ + Artisan Mallory

MSC-22

Gold Member
Happy Thanksgiving BF!

Time to make some room by letting go of more favorites.

Payments via PPFF (No Notes!) or Zelle Nonbusiness

Prices include shipping via USPS Priority. I pack my boxes for war. Tons of tape and layers and layers of packing material to keep preying eyes away.

I reserve the right to sell to the buyer of my choice. That said typically the first “I’ll take it” gets it.

Feel free to pm me offers if you feel theres time to haggle. Don’t be shy.

All comes with applicable box docs coa etc - unless otherwise noted.

Be sure to click on pics imgur link. I took extensive pics and vids.

Up first…

1. Koenig Arius Style 55 #81 - not original owner. This one was lightly carried and used. Has light wear. In very good shape with a few exceptions: scratch on clip (see pics) and a few faint snails on show side scale. Did my best to show them. Action is spot on.

Asking: SOLD
Pics:
2. Koenig Arius Gen 4 USA Made Blade Exclusive full DLC handle and hardware. Two tone m390. Excellent condition and action. Really hate to let this go. Won’t be sad if she stays.

Asking: 1100 FIRM SPF
Pics:
3. CKF Rotten Evo 3.0 #54 Dark Ti & Hand rub satin m390 blade. Like new condition. Never carried or used. Best action and detent to date on these 3.0’s I’ve handled. Just a perfect example.

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/0huHndM

4. CKF Mokosha M390 - these are VERY RARE, this is the predecessor to the famed Sokosha. You can see why. This is a full size beauty. Gorgeous 3.75” hand rubbed satin clip point blade. Bronze Ti with black twill inlays. Can easily be reverse or thumb flicked with nail nick. Excellent and smooth action. Glides shut. Excellent condition with no detected blems.

Asking: 775 750 700
Pics:
5. Grambeau Russ # 202 - limited run. Critically acclaimed by the big youtube reviewers. Brightwashed blade. Blasted frame with that beautiful textured inset framelock. Strong detent. Crisp action. Encourage her to shut. Just received. Like new.

Pics:
6. Artisan & Mallory Tylos - Blade Show 2022 ATL exclusive. 1 of i believe 50. Gold flake shred CF. Strong detent. Crisp action. Light user in good shape and still factory edge sharp. Great office carry at 3.1/7.3” blade length and OAL. S35VN.

Asking: 180 165 155
Pics:

Thank you!

MSC-22

Pm with questions.

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving BF!

Time to make some room by letting go of more favorites.

Payments via PPFF (No Notes!) or Zelle Nonbusiness

Prices include shipping via USPS Priority. I pack my boxes for war. Tons of tape and layers and layers of packing material to keep preying eyes away.

I reserve the right to sell to the buyer of my choice. That said typically the first “I’ll take it” gets it.

Feel free to pm me offers if you feel theres time to haggle. Don’t be shy.

All comes with applicable box docs coa etc - unless otherwise noted.

Be sure to click on pics imgur link. I took extensive pics and vids.

Up first…

1. Koenig Arius Style 55 #81 - not original owner. This one was lightly carried and used. Has light wear. In very good shape with a few exceptions: scratch on clip (see pics) and a few faint snails on show side scale. Did my best to show them. Action is spot on.

Asking: 1475 1350
Pics:
2. Koenig Arius Gen 4 USA Made Blade Exclusive full DLC handle and hardware. Two tone m390. Excellent condition and action. Really hate to let this go. Won’t be sad if she stays.

Asking: 1100 FIRM
Pics:
3. CKF Rotten Evo 3.0 #54 Dark Ti & Hand rub satin m390 blade. Like new condition. Never carried or used. Best action and detent to date on these 3.0’s I’ve handled. Just a perfect example.

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/0huHndM

4. CKF Mokosha M390 - these are VERY RARE, this is the predecessor to the famed Sokosha. You can see why. This is a full size beauty. Gorgeous 3.75” hand rubbed satin clip point blade. Bronze Ti with black twill inlays. Can easily be reverse or thumb flicked with nail nick. Excellent and smooth action. Glides shut. Excellent condition with no detected blems.

Asking: 775 750 700
Pics:
5. Grambeau Russ # 202 - limited run. Critically acclaimed by the big youtube reviewers. Brightwashed blade. Blasted frame with that beautiful textured inset framelock. Strong detent. Crisp action. Encourage her to shut. Just received. Like new.

Pics:
6. Artisan & Mallory Tylos - Blade Show 2022 ATL exclusive. 1 of i believe 50. Gold flake shred CF. Strong detent. Crisp action. Light user in good shape and still factory edge sharp. Great office carry at 3.1/7.3” blade length and OAL. S35VN.

Asking: 180 165 155
Pics:

Thank you!

MSC-22

Pm with questions.
I’m interested in the DLC Arius #2 on your list. I have not figured out all of the workings of the bladeforum site, but if we can communicate privately, I’m interested in it.

I’m interested in the DLC Arius #2 on your list. I have not figured out all of the workings of the bladeforum site, but if we can communicate privately, I’m interested in it.
Give me your cell or email and i will reach out. Thank you.

Ps- buying the gold membership for a few bucks makes life much easier on here. Will activate messaging for you.

Back