🔥 April New CIVIVI Knives Announcement-Available in June🔥

🔥 April New CIVIVI Knives Announcement🔥
Will hit dealers around June 2023.
Tell us your favorites in the comments🙌.
Cngpip4.jpg

Would love a simple 4"ish blade with a 4"ish block handle, with a flipper and wire clip.

Those Hypersonics look great but WOW @ 6oz!! Heavy sumbishes.
Yeah, at 6oz, that baby is a real chunker … what are they feeding it??

Weight aside, I really like that design. I LOVE my GTC ZT0055, and I’m glad Cecchini is collaborating with WE/CIVIVI. This looks to be a SUPER design for the middle finger flick.

But 6oz? Could CIVIVI have done more internal milling or have used aluminum instead? 4.0-4.5oz would seem to be a more appropriate goal for this knife? (probably in Ti)

Those Hypersonics look great but WOW @ 6oz!! Heavy sumbishes.
But 6oz? Could CIVIVI have done more internal milling or have used aluminum instead? 4.0-4.5oz would seem to be a more appropriate goal for this knife? (probably in Ti)

The Hypersonic is one of the larger Civivi knives but 6oz is definitely heavy for an EDC folder. It's all the steel and unlike the Voltaic, the inlays here aren't relieving as much. Some additional external milling might look cool but that's not something I'm going to pursue on a steel frame lock. Is it too late for WE Knife Media WE Knife Media to add some internal milling?

One thing I'd have liked here would be to totally cut out that blade recess. I'm not the first person to say this but recesses like that can act as "crud catchers". I'd much rather it be open like on the Riffle.

BTW, I strongly dislike aluminum as a scale material and titanium would probably have bumped this into the WE line. So I get the choice of steel. It just makes the execution more important.

The Hypersonic is amazing thin for its weight. The blade is on the thinner side too. Must just be the size of the steel slabs For the handle.

Back