0801 Go or No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if that was used carpeting or new? When I moved into my house and ripped out the carpeting, I cut it into pieces to take to the dump. It was full of sand and would dull an edge almost instantly.

Anyone know if that was used carpeting or new? When I moved into my house and ripped out the carpeting, I cut it into pieces to take to the dump. It was full of sand and would dull an edge almost instantly.

That was new left over carpeting from my house being built. It's about one month old, been sitting in a bankers box. :)

To be honest, I am just going by past experience. It seems that use videos aren't that welcome, that's all.
We donated a knife to you for a use video. That feels welcoming, no?

Your behavior when it comes to controversial steel subjects here and on YT are well documented. Appreciate you spending your time and efforts relating your real life experiences.

Video's are tricky, as they don't always tell the true story. In many cases backgrounds and specifics are left out of them, leaving viewers with a shortage of all information.
We're hoping that the viewers look deeper into a subject, rather than taking select random video's to use as baselines in labeling in this case a steel.

If you want negative, and are looking for something wrong with pretty much any consumer good, well with little effort you'll find what your looking for.

As to Elmax, it rocks pretty hard. :D

Added: So much for not wanting to talk about it. Think we're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back