1,342 post giveaway....or Christmas Cheer

Or belated 1000th post giveaway.Keeping up with the great spirit of everyone around here and the spirit of ole Saint Nick, I feel it's my turn,a tad overdue, but in time for Christmas anyways. So here's the rules:
I am only giving away one of these knives, but you have a choice of which one.The big one or the little one. Here's the catch. If you want the little one you have to guess what brand it is.Othewise, if nobody guesses the brand of the little guy,or if they guess it and don't get picked the big one goes out to the winner. Your post number is put into my Ebbets ballcap to be picked next Saturday,by my Daughter Emily. time of day depends on what I'm up to so just next week.
Here they are, the big ones a minty Rough cut.edit:1,343 post giveaway:D

P1010019.jpg

And the small one is a ..............

P1010007.jpg

Good luck and Merry Christmas.
Steve

Last edited:
Happy Holidays Navihawk.The small one,a Valley Forge ? :D

Cool contest,BTW,
-Vince

I guess My wording is a little off this evening for some reason or other, probably other.

Tell me which knife you want in your post. If you want the little guy tell me the brand and that's the one you want. if you want the rough cut just tell me that you want the rough cut. If you guess wrong on the small knife and you want the small knife, then you get the Rough Cut.The Rough cuts are getting scarce as you all know, but the little one is even more scarce so have fun.
Dang, 1,349 post giveaway.

Last edited:
*Aaackk*... I'm a Stockman junkie.

Thanks for the chance and please put my post number/name in the hat.

Chris

Stockman junkie ditto! I like the rough cut. Thanks for the opportunity. I could not even begin to guess as to what the littlun is....

CJ65

I would like to have a chance at the stockman. Thanks for the chance and happy holidays.

A rough cut stockman would be a mighty fine user in my opinion.
Nice gesture.
For me that reads a lot here but seldom post because of my small trubble in writing in English all your 1,342 posts is the real value.

Bosse

The last night. Just 15? I'll have my daughter draw the number in the AM.A piece of Camillus history or a little knife made right here in a valley of the US.

I'd like a shot at the biggin but my guess on the green little one is "Imperial" Thanks for the generosity and Happy Holidays!!!!

~baba~

OK Second guess Ulster tryin' for the lil' guy :D Thanks,generous GA & Happy Holidays,
-Vince

Back