• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

10 Assorted Folders: Spyderco, ZT, WE, Reate, Stedemon, Dicoria, CRKT, Boker

Got 10 folders for sale today. All are good knives in good shape, but I'm trying to free up funds. I can provide more pictures of individual knives on request.

Purchase notes:

- If you wish to purchase a knife, post in the thread stating your intent to do so AND email me at garethedc at gmail. I'll try to also respond to PMs, but it might take longer. If I'm not responding to a post in the thread you should definitely email me, because I probably haven't checked the site yet.

- Might be listed in a couple places, so I'll go off the timestamp of the first person to commit to the purchase.

- If you have any questions, email is the best way to reach me.

- Payment via Paypal goods & services please. Prices include the fees on my end and US shipping via USPS.

- Will entertain reasonable offers for multiple knives

- Willing to entertain trades, with money going either way. Interests include but are not limited to: CRK Inkosi, Spyderco Chapparal, Spyderco Magnitude, Spyderco PM3, ZT 0460, ZT609, Giantmouse GM4, Anso Monte Carlo, Reate/Tashi Starboy, Begg Steelcraft, WE Valiant 717, Rike 1707, Rike Thor 6, Serge/Hawk Orbit, Millit Torrent, CKF Terra. I don't like "overbuilt" folders or fixed blades.

The knives:
Spyderco Ouroboros - $165
A funky but suprisingly functional Spyderco design. Flicks open easily with the thumb or Spydie flick. Carried it a couple times, but wasn't for me. Comes with box and papers.

Spyderco PPT (Black DLC Sprint) - $150
This is the first sprint model from a few years back with a DLC-coated blade and G10 scales. Really cool design with thick steel liners, but it's a little too heavy for me. Comes with a Spyderco lanyard (not pictured). Never sharpened and carried only a couple times. Comes with box and papers.

Spyderco 40th Anniversary Native - $290
In my opinion, this is the pinnacle of the Native 5 design. The linerless fluted CF scales make it incredibly lightweight, and the Thor damasteel blade is beautiful. Carried for a couple days, but didn't cut anything. Comes in the original Spyderco pouch.

ZT 0770CF (Deassisted and tuned) - $125 SOLD
I deassisted this ZT0770CF and carefully tuned the action so that it can be flipped without wrist action. Elmax blade, and very sharp. Comes with an MXG titanium deep carry clip (original clip included). Comes with a slightly dinged up box and papers, as well as the spring if you want to re-assist it.

Stedemon ZKC B02 - $190
A very cool tanto style folder. This is the GP Knives exclusive. CTS-204P blade running on ceramic bearings. Steel insert for the titanium liner. Pops open effortlessly with either the thumb or middle finger, Spydie flip style. Disassembled for cleaning and carried a few times, but not sharpened or used much. Comes in a nice padded Pelican-style case.

WE Knives 618B - $210
Slender WE knives titanium framelock with a 3.875 M380 blade and integral backspacer. Very smooth on ceramic bearings. I disassembled this, and you can see slight wear on the screws. Comes with a tool for the star-shaped screws and a WE knives pouch, which are some of the nicest I've come across. I'll actually knock $10 off the price if you let me keep the pouch.

Boker Lancer (BHQ CF/S35VN Exclusive) - $75 SOLD
Neat little design by Serge Pachenko. This version has the upgraded S35VN blade and CF handle. Carried a few times. Comes with box and papers.

CRKT Cuatro - $40
CRKT take on a Richard Rogers Vector. Bought this to check out and only flipped a couple times. Action is actually quite impressive. Comes with box and papers.

Dicoria Rays (M390/Ceramic bearings) - $95 SOLD
A high-quality flipper from a lesser-known Chinese brand. Features a 3.66" M390 blade on ceramic bearings with a titanium framelock. I carried it for a couple days and disassembled it, but otherwise it saw no use. The action might actually be the best of the knives I have listed. Comes with a nice padded zip pouch.

Liong Mah/Reate SDC - $210 SOLD
A classic Liong Mah design with a low-profile flipper tab and 3.75" S35VN blade. Manufactured by Reate, so you know the quality is there. Ceramic bearings and detent, for a glass-smooth action. This one I carried for a while and sharpened lightly. Disassembled it to clean, which resulted in some scratches on the screws. Comes in a Liong Mah zipper pouch.

The comb is also available if you're interested

Pictures:
IMG_20180609_134001.jpg
IMG_20180609_134208.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the Dicoria Rays (M390/Ceramic bearings) - $95 (email also sent)

Back