10" bladed JackHammer

C'Mon Jerry,
You know this thing will be a Great Seller & an instant Classic for the ages. Let's go with the JH-10, I mean Klinkhammer.
Thanks Jerry, waiting to place my order for Two,
Surfsidemel

I really like the alternate name!:thumbsup::D:thumbsup:
I figure this is as appropriate a time to share as there ever will be. I occasionally fall victim to a little bit of lysdexia. When I first started hanging around here, I misread some of your names. There were two that made me laugh the most. One was Currawong. I kept misreading it to be Currywang, and thinking, “this dirty old man really needs to shower!” The second was Private Klink. I kept seeing Private Kink, and I’m thinking, “why would you advertise it if it’s private?” Also, I’d make a plug for the blade of this thread, but it doesn’t seem appropriate to reference it by name after these comments.

Last edited:
I figure this is as appropriate a time to share as there ever will be. I occasionally fall victim to a little bit of lysdexia. When I first started hanging around here, I misread some of your names. There were two that made me laugh the most. One was Currawong. I kept misreading it the be Currywang, and thinking this dirty old man really needs to shower. The second was Private Klink. I kept seeing Private Kink, and I’m thinking, “why would you advertise it if it’s private?” Also, I’d make a plug for the blade of this thread, but it doesn’t seem appropriate to reference it by name after these comments.

Dude, lol. I can't say you're wrong. But the only real underlying truth here is that we need the JH10 !!

ScoMa, I was dubbed Private Klink by my Senior Drill Instructor (Marines) many years ago. My last name begins and ends with the letter K, much like Colonel Klink from Hogan's Heroes back in the 60's. However, a Marine Staff Sergeant wasn't about to call me Colonel, so he "named" me Private Klink.

Comment all you want concerning the 10" bladed JackHammer; we can use all the help we can get for Jerry to release it!:thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

I just wanted you kinky, curried fellows to know my nicknames for you.

Now, on with the jackhammering!!

Mid January already? And I thought Jerry's New Year's resolution was to release the JH10 as soon as possible !! :eek::eek::D:D

Back